How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-12-2011
Aby
V.I.P.

I'm so used to cashmere, I find it hard to adjust. I'm actually thinking of returning it for that reason and also the dimensions are frustrating. I can't wrap it as easily as I'd like.

15-12-2011
What fresh hell is this.?

^Sad to hear that, I was planning on getting it if they were to make it in grey or black.
Personally I'm not used to cashmere so i would probably be fine with the softness off it. But the wrapping could be a big problem, that's just a thing that would annoy me all the time. How are the dimensions weird, too long?, too short?

Pretty much all of my recent buys have been from COS, (not that it's that many). But I've been craving some warm nice basics, that are easy to style. I really can't bother at the moment.
So I've just gotten this grey wool/viscose blend tunic,
and this navy lambs wool cardigan. I've already worn them both loads of times.

[cosstores.com]

V.I.P.

I hope COS goes into Sale soon. H&M's been in a while and still nothing from COS.

15-12-2011
Aby
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinetush View Post
^Sad to hear that, I was planning on getting it if they were to make it in grey or black.
Personally I'm not used to cashmere so i would probably be fine with the softness off it. But the wrapping could be a big problem, that's just a thing that would annoy me all the time. How are the dimensions weird, too long?, too short?

Pretty much all of my recent buys have been from COS, (not that it's that many). But I've been craving some warm nice basics, that are easy to style. I really can't bother at the moment.
So I've just gotten this grey wool/viscose blend tunic,
and this navy lambs wool cardigan. I've already worn them both loads of times.

[cosstores.com]
Too large. I like to be able to loop my scarf easily around my neck so the extra width makes it uncomfortable.

Great purchases! Both are great basics with a twist. As always with COS, there are so many potential items, I could buy almost everything there.

fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aby View Post
I'm so used to cashmere, I find it hard to adjust. I'm actually thinking of returning it for that reason and also the dimensions are frustrating. I can't wrap it as easily as I'd like.
OH! That was my concern too. I can't stand reg wool because I find it too itchy. Gonna pass then. Thanks for the advice, might have "accidently" purchased it otherwise .

@ honeycombchild They recently had their midseason sale. COS follows the normal cycle so the next sale is end of Dec.

16-12-2011
V.I.P.

There's not a single store around that will hold out sale until the end of December I can assure you. This season has been horrendous for them all... it should be breaking very soon. Here in England at least. Almost all major retailers have been in sale for at least a week now.

16-12-2011
What fresh hell is this.?

Aby, thanks Yeah I've become more critical towards their stuff, but I still end up buying something almost every time I enter their store.

scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinetush View Post
Aby, thanks Yeah I've become more critical towards their stuff, but I still end up buying something almost every time I enter their store.
Yes, they opened a concession in my city and they are fast becoming a firm favourite. The quality is good but it's not excellent though so I too will have to be critical.

The major difference with most other brands in that price range is that Cos clothes have more interesting textures. It really is a tactile treat to go through the rails, unlike most high street stores that make me shudder with their unappealing, poor-quality fabrics and finishes!

26-12-2011
Blood On The Leaves

Fill your wardrobe, empty our store - our online sale has started with 30-50% off
Does anyone know when their online sale ends?

26-12-2011
V.I.P.

sale is still a bit overpriced for me. this store did not used to be this expensive

trendsetter

The code for free shipping over 100 € doesn't work anymore, even though it suppose to till the end of December.

It never gets easier, you just go faster. (LeMond)
26-12-2011
V.I.P.

I was surprised by how much they had on sale! They are not crazy dicounts nor there's anything I like so... I am not really happy with it.

fashion insider

^There was quite a bit but sadly none of the basics like white dress shirts or the basic tees in neutral colours. Didn't really expect that anyway, since it's not seasonal items.

07-01-2012
front row

Some of the dresses I tried on in-store and could not find my size, have finally gone on sale online. I'm still really disappointed with the discounts at the moment. Hoping to hold off buying till they are reduced a little more - do we think the sale will continue for a while/go down a little more?

07-01-2012
trendsetter

I received my first order a couple of days ago and am really pleased with everything, the quality seems amazing.
But I must say they have the worst customer service ever. They don't respond AT ALL. Even on questions sent 2 months ago.

It never gets easier, you just go faster. (LeMond)
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
collection, cos, style