How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-05-2009
Aby
V.I.P.

Very nice miss-am!

07-05-2009
V.I.P.

i'd like the top if it wasn't for the drape-y bit, not a fan of that

i absolutely love the leather clutch they have at the moment, the leather is really really nice

backstage pass

Merci, Aby.

09-05-2009
trendsetter

COS is my favourite of all the high street stores, whenever i go to Europe i stock up majorly on their stuff because they do the basics with pretty little design quirks like no other! I only wish they had an online store/one in australia which would help loads with my COS obsession haha.

fashion insider

gossiping- the whole point of the top is the drapy bit ! What's the point of even saying that Without the drapy bit there would be nothing left? It would just be the back ahha.

I love Cos sooo much, everytime I go in I feel like a kid in a sweetshop [gosh i hate that expression i'm sorry !] Today I bought a dress for my prom. What I really love about Cos is how it's so cheap for such well tailored items and such expensive looking items. My dress looks very expensive but it was only 39! It's navy and is assymetric- it has draping down one arm and the other only half way. It's really hard to describe, maybe i'll post a picture later on. I also got this dress with the top half jersey and the bottom half is colour blocked two tone, it's grey and blue and looks very Louise Goldin.

V.I.P.

what? i mean that i would like it if it was a plain blue top yes

fashion insider

You can probably get that colour from American Apparel. It's a really nice colour actually, it's been a lot in Cos lately.

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverunway View Post
gossiping- the whole point of the top is the drapy bit ! What's the point of even saying that Without the drapy bit there would be nothing left? It would just be the back ahha.

I love Cos sooo much, everytime I go in I feel like a kid in a sweetshop [gosh i hate that expression i'm sorry !] Today I bought a dress for my prom. What I really love about Cos is how it's so cheap for such well tailored items and such expensive looking items. My dress looks very expensive but it was only 39! It's navy and is assymetric- it has draping down one arm and the other only half way. It's really hard to describe, maybe i'll post a picture later on. I also got this dress with the top half jersey and the bottom half is colour blocked two tone, it's grey and blue and looks very Louise Goldin.
Hey,
I think Ive got the same dress. Bought a oneshoulder dress a couple of weeks ago.

(my pic)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cos-dress7.4.09.jpg (76.3 KB, 2 views)

09-05-2009
rising star

How much is the drape tee in pounds? I agree, a online store would be so useful although everyone might start wearing it!

09-05-2009
fashion insider

miss-am- no it's not that one, although I tried that one on in a plum colour too and it's very nice. Mine is like ruffled down from the sleeves along the body of it too.

dcrd- it's 29 and yeah an online store would be great but yeah ia it would take away from the uniqueness- I love how i'm probably one of the only people my age [that i know anyway] that wears it. Also, it's not lkie Topshop where stuff sells out immediately, there is usually most of the stock still available at every store and I like how it's mostly XS,S,M,L because there's more of each size that way

I'm currently applying to work at COS although I doubt i'll get it because i'm so young- does anyone here work for them/has worked for them?

rising star

wow 29 pounds is really reasonable! (i'm 16 too) haha i agree though
shame i don't live close enough to apply for a job there!

09-05-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverunway View Post
You can probably get that colour from American Apparel. It's a really nice colour actually, it's been a lot in Cos lately.
oh sorry i didn't realise it was jersey

maybe i don't like it anymore lol

fashion insider

dcrd- do any of your friends like Cos? None of mine have even heard of it!
I hope I get the job although idk I feel like everyone that works there is older and also the main people that shop there are older so it's a bit awkward, although today when I went in there was a girl who looked really young working there.

rising star

nooo they would have no idea what Cos is! You should just give an application in, i'm sure it would be good for them to have a variety of ages working there!

10-05-2009
fashion insider

Yeah and I just realised they can't ask your age on the application form because that's discrimination! Although it's going to be obvious when I can't write my grades for GCSE because I don't have them yet ....

Tags
collection, cos, style