How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-06-2005
trendsetter

Dsquared jeans
Where can I purchase Dsquared jeans online? Anywhere?

20-06-2005
V.I.P.

www.luisaviaroma.com, www.aloharag.com

My God...their jeans are so STUPIDLY expensive right now...and this is coming from someone who buys Dior Homme jeans. 1092 Euros for the aged denim w/ weird buckle detail crap???

21-06-2005
trendsetter

Thank you so much.... looks like I've found two new places to shop.

21-06-2005
backstage pass

tell me about it alex...

I was laughing tooooo hard....

plus i also heard that sarach coggles in york (where i'm from)....is beginning to start stocking next season...erm...asif their stuff is going to sell in little old York at that price...

21-06-2005
EdK
trendsetter

man i just looked at some of the fw 05 jeans, man are they over done or what? thats not design thats just throwing a bunch of crap on it. They are more out there then dolce black label jeans.

21-06-2005
Frozen irony.

they are ugly too..

21-06-2005
windowshopping

I always thought they never put in much effort in their jeans.. but their felix the cat and bambi t shirts are classic lol

24-06-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdK
man i just looked at some of the fw 05 jeans, man are they over done or what? thats not design thats just throwing a bunch of crap on it. They are more out there then dolce black label jeans.
That's EXACTLY how I feel about everything they do. It's as if they think they're impressing people with superfluous ugly junk heaped onto every piece. To me, that just screams "amateur". No real design anywhere. Same with the Dolce black label jeans you mentioned. So gross...

Last edited by AlexN; 24-06-2005 at 03:33 AM.
24-06-2005
kit
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexN
That's EXACTLY how I feel about everything they do. It's as if they think they're impressing people with superfluous ugly junk heaped onto every piece. To me, that just screams "amateur". No real design anywhere. Same with the Dolce black label jeans you mentioned. So gross...
You've only got to hear them talk , with their ' Oh so camp sibilant tones !!! ' ( There are frequent short interviews with them on FTV ) , to realise that they are SO far up themselves that it would take a surgeon with a probe to find them !!!!

They are the ULTIMATE wan..rs !!!!!

25-06-2005
scenester

I'm a dsquared fan myself and i rather think that their clothes are overpriced. I will probably never buy a piece from their collection at full price...just on sales! lol! anyway, i think their collections for the past years are alrite although theire collection nowadays are becoming gayer and camper than ever! plus their collection are starting to look quite cheap with their over accesorised jeans and stuffs.

28-06-2005
windowshopping

Any comments on dsquared jeans? r they suppose to fit low waist like they show in runway or are the fitting crap? got a few pairs selling on ebay right now think is past season

30-07-2005
windowshopping

i read somewhere jessica simpson's favorite pair of jeans are dsquared.

30-07-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fozzy
Any comments on dsquared jeans? r they suppose to fit low waist like they show in runway or are the fitting crap? got a few pairs selling on ebay right now think is past season
dsquared2 jeans are the wierdest jeans i've ever bought *shame on me* they have a lower crotch which is kinda cool but the legs are so tiny definatly not long enough and i'm only 5'8! i think they're ment to sit on the hips too though mine ride low like half way accross my *** lol

27-09-2011
.fr

Could anyone give advice about their sizes as I want to buy a pair online and I want to get the right size. I am size 26, from their sizes guides I should get IT 40. But then again, the jeans are 100% cotton - won't they stretch like crazy? Maybe it is better to go one size smaller? Thanks a lot in advance!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
dsquared, jeans