How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

06-01-2005
Seductress in Eden

Ebay Seller Recomendations
Hey everyone... lately we have been discussing ebay alot... so here is a thread dedicated to seller reccommendations...

tell everyone about the great sellers... the honest sellers...

this will help us all expand our shopping network... and piece of mind...

lots of love your barbie sister xoxox

06-01-2005
Seductress in Eden

ok i will start i recommend this seller because he is friendly, reliable and sells authentic designer stuff

dgjeans (2290)

06-01-2005
V.I.P.

mushroomcity is a good marni/dries seller.

06-01-2005
backstage pass

This seller 11mpixcell (414)

Authentic Vivienne Westwood jewellery, no fake Hong Kong stuff. I'm glad a good friend told me about this seller, I'm a big fan of Vivienne's jewelry and he had some hard to get items on sale this winter.

06-01-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alura
This seller 11mpixcell (414)

Authentic Vivienne Westwood jewellery, no fake Hong Kong stuff. I'm glad a good friend told me about this seller, I'm a big fan of Vivienne's jewelry and he had some hard to get items on sale this winter.
Alura, this guy doesn't sell real Westwood. Most of the people buying from him are too naive to realise, but he deals in very high quality fakes and they are certainly not genuine. He is charging a lot for this stuff! Please, save your money and make an investment in the real thing, it's only a few dollars more to buy it from a real seller...check out his negs, most of them are because the stuff is fake, and he has positive feedback saying "not genuine but good for the money"

Also, look at the skull T-shirts he has - the real ones have an embroidered orb in one eye. The labels in those and the Cowboy T's should also be the "Man" embroidered label, not a white/red printed satin one...The sizing also doesn't run true.

The jewellery has design discrepancies you can see when you compare it to the genuine piece and the pouches they come in aren't the ones Westwood give...I could go on and on but don't want to bore you!

06-01-2005
front row

me! i don't sell high end stuff or anything...but i'm honest, i have 100% positive feedback, and i don't overcharge for shipping.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopage...sortpropertyZ1

06-01-2005
offline.

Shipping is such a bitch on Ebay... people constantly overcharge

06-01-2005
Seductress in Eden

Quote:
Originally Posted by luna
Shipping is such a bitch on Ebay... people constantly overcharge
ems registered can be expensive... if you are unsure... msg someone on their feedback and ask how much they paid... if they are over charging say something... they may feel guilty and drop the price

06-01-2005
backstage pass

If people are into Dior Homme on here, I put things up on ebay every so often when I'm clearing out storage/closet items. User name: ah008j

06-01-2005
trendsetter

I put up high-fashion items sometimes.
Recently its been Dior Homme, I also sell some electronic goods and various other things.

raijinseller is the ID.

06-01-2005
Seductress in Eden

see isnt this good we are spreading love here...

07-01-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by stilista
Alura, this guy doesn't sell real Westwood. Most of the people buying from him are too naive to realise, but he deals in very high quality fakes and they are certainly not genuine. He is charging a lot for this stuff! Please, save your money and make an investment in the real thing, it's only a few dollars more to buy it from a real seller...check out his negs, most of them are because the stuff is fake, and he has positive feedback saying "not genuine but good for the money"

Also, look at the skull T-shirts he has - the real ones have an embroidered orb in one eye. The labels in those and the Cowboy T's should also be the "Man" embroidered label, not a white/red printed satin one...The sizing also doesn't run true.

The jewellery has design discrepancies you can see when you compare it to the genuine piece and the pouches they come in aren't the ones Westwood give...I could go on and on but don't want to bore you!

Really? Did you ever order from him yourself? I own quite a lot of VW Jewelry bought in the original stores and I ordered a simple necklace once and a pair of earrings from this seller. They both looked very real to me, I compared it to the original stuff too... I'm quite shocked because if it's fake he's far too expensive! Most of the times I buy some things on ebay because I can't get them in The Netherlands or they aren't available anymore, price is not my main issue. The pouches were real too, exactly the same as the other stuff I have. I don't know about his tshirts though. I checked his negs, but they are only about shipping to be honest.
I always try to look for tiny details that could trigger a fake but there is a limit to this sadfully .

Last edited by Alura; 07-01-2005 at 11:17 AM.
07-01-2005
backstage pass

My boyfriend bought quite a few things from him and we thought they were real, but when he was in the Westwood shop in London saw one of the things he bought and there was a few differences...so it made us wonder.

I know their press officer so took the other things in,and he said they were excellent fakes, better than any he'd seen! But obviously weren't real The pale pink or grey pouches this guy gives were made from a different suede (much harder than the Westwood ones) and the foil print is different. Maybe he's changed these now?

I was quite angry because he's charging almost the same as Westwood!!

When he started selling t-shirts it was immediately obvious to me these were fake - It was quite shocking to me that Westwood was faked on Ebay, becuase I thought it was all just Dior, LV etc. but I suppose there'sno limits to what will get faked...

I don't know if you know, but you can buy Westwood from their online shop - www.hervia.com
and if you sign up to their mailing list get notification of new stock and sales etc.

07-01-2005
backstage pass

Thanks for the info Stilista, this is very helpful I was on the edge of buying a ring from him for my mum and I don't want her to have a fake one! These are very good copies which makes me wonder if he gets them from the manufacturer in any kind of way, there must be ties somewhere. It's pretty naive of us to think he just found a batch of jewelry or got lots at a sample sale haha.
VW is sadfully copied on ebay but most of them are very fakish (you know the deformed skulls and weird orbs they have all over the place). Hervia is a bit higher priced because of the pound, I rather buy it in one of her European boutiques or other brand shops, the differences are quite big compared to Hervia. But from now on I'm willing to pay to be sure! I can tell you the pouches are 100% the same from the pouches I have from the VM stores... watch your money everybody!

07-01-2005
about to fall or fly

for vintage stuff, green-stripes is awesome. the quirky, cute descriptions sometimes get to me, but i love most of their stuff.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
ebay, recomendations, seller