Erdem for H&M - Page 5 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
19-10-2017
http://fashionworldstuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benn98 View Post
I bought a pyjama-style set with Japanese wall print and a piped trim from a vintage store, and I often wear it with jeans or a a straight-legged chino. This pairing gives it more of a 'dressed' mood as opposed to 'just rolled out of bed'. The pants I had altered into a shorts, and it works equally well with just a tee or jumper. I think it can work when you separate the pieces. Certainly don't recommend wearing both pieces together.
I like pyjamas but me too,i prefer to pair pyjama blouse with jeans. Than it looks casual but at the same time chic.

I like hoodies and jackets from this collab., surely i am not going to buy them , hoodies will be sold out very quickly and the jacket with floral print, is beautiful, but i'm not sure that this all will fit good on me ( and i think will be sold out too)
Want see menaswear, it will be interesting .

19-10-2017
fashion elite

Has anyone had experience purchasing pieces online during collaborations? There are a few pieces I'd like to purchase as gifts but I'm over waiting overnight for products.

19-10-2017
barcode

^ I snagged one of the WANG beanies online a few years ago and at the time it was a pain in the ***. H&M doesn't "hold" items in your cart for a set amount of time before you check out, so between wanting to add other items and having to reload constantly because of the traffic crashing the website my items kept being taken out of my cart before I could complete the transaction.

Since the app was launched it seems to have mitigated some of that, but it's still annoying that they don't give you five minutes to check out without losing your merch.

20-10-2017
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike413 View Post
^ I snagged one of the WANG beanies online a few years ago and at the time it was a pain in the ***. H&M doesn't "hold" items in your cart for a set amount of time before you check out, so between wanting to add other items and having to reload constantly because of the traffic crashing the website my items kept being taken out of my cart before I could complete the transaction.

Since the app was launched it seems to have mitigated some of that, but it's still annoying that they don't give you five minutes to check out without losing your merch.
You would think by now they would have this completed sorted out! I'm not going to take any chances because I'm planning to purchase a couple coveted items from the collection (the leopard coat, the jacquard coat, and the black floral ribbon strapped dress. Looks like I better prepare myself for this.

Last edited by educo; 20-10-2017 at 05:45 PM.
21-10-2017
V.I.P.

I love how he's designed it to be quite unisex! Kirsten Dunst looks great in the men's pyajama suit -

H&M.com

H&M has a write up on the launch here with some photos. Some of the dresses do look very beautiful. The floral packaging on everything is lovely too.

http://www2.hm.com/en_gb/life/fashio...n-in-l-a-.html

21-10-2017
V.I.P.

Oh and with regards to the website. I have yet to ever successfully buy a piece of any collection online on its launch day. I've always got it a few days after in restock online, the website just dies a slow, painful and highly irritating death. Every single time.

21-10-2017
V.I.P.

Will the dresses/PJs in silk or polyester?

21-10-2017
V.I.P.

The set in the Marni collection were silk so I would imagine the same will be the case here.

22-10-2017
V.I.P.

So Kirsten's look is all over the style blogs, some not even warning their readers that it's actually from the men's line. This is exactly what I didn't want...

24-10-2017
backstage pass

Quote:
So Kirsten's look is all over the style blogs, some not even warning their readers that it's actually from the men's line. This is exactly what I didn't want...
can imagine the ladies snapping up the pj"s worn by kirsten here haha

but i guess that is also what hm wants...

24-10-2017
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeycombchild View Post
Oh and with regards to the website. I have yet to ever successfully buy a piece of any collection online on its launch day. I've always got it a few days after in restock online, the website just dies a slow, painful and highly irritating death. Every single time.
Good to know. Were you able to get all the pieces you wanted? I feel like popular pieces would sell out fast and not be restocked at all.

25-10-2017
V.I.P.

You’d be surprised. You have to remember that if it’s popular the likelihood is that they’ve ordered the most of it... Usually the website restocks the following day to account for all the cancelled orders, stock discrepancies etc.

26-10-2017
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeycombchild View Post
You’d be surprised. You have to remember that if it’s popular the likelihood is that they’ve ordered the most of it... Usually the website restocks the following day to account for all the cancelled orders, stock discrepancies etc.
Good point!

26-10-2017
backstage pass

Quote:
The pyjama seems to be the IT-item of the collection, but I wasn't impressed by the sample piece I saw at the presentation irl. The silk looks very lackluster and cheap. In fact, all the silk pieces do. But maybe they used cheaper fabric for the sample pieces? I don't know. And the silk scarves are so small, it's perplexing.

The embroidered women's clothing, however, is amazing. They look so opulent. If only that beautiful embroidered coat fit my shoulders

27-10-2017
V.I.P.

Wonderful pieces! The publicity is certainly much lower than the past few collections, but that may be a good thing! Cannot wait to purchase some of these.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
erdem, handm