How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

09-07-2009
vertebrae by vertebrae

wow usual the wrong item is such a let down but you're right, those shoes are something special

have you decided what you'll do? both are lovely !!!

eta- oops I think we were replying at the same time. I was going to say i'd want to keep both but I didn't want to be a bad influence

09-07-2009
shake off your flesh

^ I'm all for enablers! They make me feel less guilty. It really was lucky (or unlucky if you were to ask my bank account) for the shoes to work out.

10-07-2009
in the mood for love

^ just consider it as a sign from heaven and keep the shoes! (and get the dress too) :p

shake off your flesh

I sent the Kirkwoods back yesterday. My initial shoe high must have masked the fact that they weren't as comfortable as I thought! When I tried them on a couple days later I realized they pinched my feet. Oh well... the decision was much easier to make this way.

17-07-2009
Noblesse oblige

^Will you receive the dress then?

17-07-2009
fashion insider

Ooh.. I hope you get that dress you wanted, it's beautiful classicalbang!

As for farfetch, I bought some Chloe shoes off there once and received it in record time from Italy with free shipping to the US. What sucks is their customer service is a bit slow.. I wanted to return them but you have to contact them first (even though there is a 14 day return period) and they got back to me within 3 or 4 days... and then they credited me the wrong amount and then when I emailed them about that it took another 3 days or so, and they hadn't answered me properly so it was back and forth but their replies were always within 3 days. Really confusing.

So I ended up returning the shoes to Italy and it was about $40 shipping!!! Ahhh.. that'll teach me to be more decisive in making rash online purchases

Last edited by PinkPrincess113; 17-07-2009 at 02:29 AM.
17-07-2009
shake off your flesh

Zarina, I'll still be getting the dress. They have set it aside for me and will send it as soon as the receive the shoes.

Thanks pinkprincess. I hate when stores take so long to reply to emails. However, in my case farfetch responded to mine within 24 hours.

20-07-2009
fashion insider

maybe they had to correspond with the original retailer in Italy, where my shoes were from... glad to know it's not like that all the time!

03-04-2012
backstage pass

Just saw this thread and it makes me feel worried... I ordered something on Sunday with 2-4 days shipping promised and today, on Tuesday, I get an email that they will contact me again when they have processed my order. I feel a bit unpatient and worried already. I should stick to net-a-porter.com, they've always been soooo fast. But farfetch definitely has some GREAT items. Let's hope all works out fine and I'll get my order till Thursday...

05-04-2012
backstage pass

Got it today, thursday! Which is fine. All in all the shopping experience was okay. The side isn't as userfriendly as it could be and the processing was s bit slow, but it was okay. I guess I'd recommend it.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
farfetchcom