How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

29-03-2009
front row

I'm a huge fan for forever21, but I've never had the chance to buy anything!! I live in Spain and there's no stores of them over here, and I look at their site every now and then but it's just WAY TOO SLOW and all I can do is take a look and that's all. I can't buy anything because it won't let me and it makes me so sad because I would LOVE to buy a lot of things there.
Arg, damn internet! but it's been like this for years, I've never had the chance to actually go to the page where you can pay.

29-03-2009
front row

Forever 21 is coming out with a plus size line

front row

^Now if they could come out with a petite line, that would be cool. Last Friday I was at the store and tried on quite a few things that didn't fit well or were too big on me because they're not proportioned for petites. Sigh. And they were so cute...

29-03-2009
trendsetter

^^awww i know what you mean! even their smalls are way too big and they hardly ever carry extra-smalls. it's pretty annoying lol!

front row

Yeah! The only thing I did buy that day were three pairs of shorts which surprisingly came in size XS... I was going to get some nude gladiators as well (so cute) but my friend was holding them for me and I totally forgot about them. Oh well, I don't really *need* them... Haha, I'll probably end up buying them if I ever go back any time soon.

I also tried on some of their skinny jeans and they all fit really weird on me. Ugh, kind of like AE jeans. It's unfortunate because I really wanted some cheap jeans, you know? Why is a good pair of reasonably priced jeans so difficult to find?

07-04-2009
backstage pass

^^^^
Forever21 has like a billion different types of jeans, so keep trying. My current fave skinnies are Forever21.

10-04-2009
fashion insider

I got the best white skinnies from there for like $10. The best quality too. Better than my $80 white skinnies. I also found the cutest light wash denim skinnies for $15 but I had to resist cause I didn't need them either..

They also have a lot of cuteee ruffley tops!

19-04-2009
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousquerader View Post
Yeah! The only thing I did buy that day were three pairs of shorts which surprisingly came in size XS... I was going to get some nude gladiators as well (so cute) but my friend was holding them for me and I totally forgot about them. Oh well, I don't really *need* them... Haha, I'll probably end up buying them if I ever go back any time soon.

I also tried on some of their skinny jeans and they all fit really weird on me. Ugh, kind of like AE jeans. It's unfortunate because I really wanted some cheap jeans, you know? Why is a good pair of reasonably priced jeans so difficult to find?
That's weird, I've never found a pair at AE that fit well, but my favourite pair of jeans are from Forever 21; they fit perfectly.

Last edited by baby_wipes; 19-04-2009 at 02:50 PM.
21-04-2009
V.I.P.

The store drives me crazy... its to big & has way to much stuff. Its like a treasure hunt lol. Its so overwelming so I usually just look online to see what I like & then do I quick check in the store & if I dont see it I ask.

My recent purchase... black drawstring drop crotch pants.
My next purchase... a tee with a cute little blue deer on it.

24-04-2009
tfs star

I can't wait till i go to Florida to buy loads of stuff at f21 it's nice and in my price range, and since not many folk here will have it...it'll look pretty unique too

front row

Oh gosh I just bought lots of much needed summer basics! Ahh!

26-04-2009
once more, with feeling

i get lost in all the jersey.

how often do you guys think a person should visit in order to find the really good stuff?

front row

^Weekly! They get in new stuff all the time. Or at least that's how it seems. The store we have here is like 3 floors so there's always a lot to go through...

27-04-2009
front row

^ Exactly, The store is way too much of a headache to go through with people, waiting for fitting rooms, trying to find something, or finally finding something but its flawed like a ripped seam or god forbid, a hole. So instead, I rather buy online

27-04-2009
front row

^ I agree, except I usually check for new arrivals online every few days but I have to buy it in store. Their sizing varies so much that you never know how something might fit you.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
forever21