How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

28-04-2009
doldrums

This is why I'm so apprehensive to purchase online.

28-04-2009
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousquerader View Post
^Weekly! They get in new stuff all the time. Or at least that's how it seems. The store we have here is like 3 floors so there's always a lot to go through...

we get shipment daily (monday-friday) and put out new stuff everyday (sun-sat)

trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany7 View Post
The store drives me crazy... its to big & has way to much stuff. Its like a treasure hunt lol. Its so overwelming so I usually just look online to see what I like & then do I quick check in the store & if I dont see it I ask.
Treasure hunt is right! That is the thing I hate most about F21 (besides the quality of their stuff) because when ever I see something I really like on their website and I go look for it at the store I have to search the whole place for it

03-05-2009
V.I.P.

I was told last time I was there that if you give them the code on the website they can do a quick check to see if they have it in the store. SO happy about that so Ill have to hunt even less. Right now I have 4 things to check on... harem pants, a pencil skirt, a bunny tee & a floral dress. The quality is hit & miss so we'll see.

Last edited by Tiffany7; 03-05-2009 at 07:40 PM.
09-05-2009
windowshopping

hey gals, can i get your opinion on this blouse?

http://www.forever21.com/product.asp...0262360&Page=1

my fast few purchases from f21 (all online) didn't turn out too good in terms of quality and fit so i'm hoping to get some opinions before my next one. thanks in advance

10-05-2009
front row

^The thing with buying online from F21 is that most of the time, it can be a hit or miss. If you have a store nearby, it's best to go in and try it on and you can actually feel the material. I've bought things in store where it's pretty good fit and quality but the picture online doesn't do it justice. So it can be quite deceiving. Plus, F21 return policy is pretty strict so you want to make sure before you buy something.

front row

I didn't get any feedback as I hoped on the acid wash/bleached jeans thread so I'll ask here. Yay or nay to this jeans? I think the wash is Balmain-ish. I'm thinking of buying it so I can rip it to make it look similar to the real one. I wouldn't feel guilty of destroying $28 jeans... so, what do you think?

forever21, teenvogue

17-05-2009
windowshopping

I would go for it. Those jeans are great.
It's probably better to see it at the store first. I always have to check the quality of their denim before buying. Sometimes they use really cheap material, but sometimes you get lucky.

22-06-2009
tfs star

so lately i've been noticing that forever21 and anthropologie are selling some of the same necklaces but at vastly different prices. this being an example of one.
forever21.com

i have seen both versions in a few of these instances and can tell no differences whatsoever. Do both stores get their pieces from the same manufacturer and just sell them at different prices, or is forever knocking off anthro?? Also, how does anthro get away with selling something for 38 while forever sells the same thing for 7??? Its just mind boggling! I bought a different necklace at forever a few years ago for about 7 dollars and about a year later anthro was selling the EXACT same thing for 120!

Last edited by chaneladdict; 22-06-2009 at 11:29 PM.
23-06-2009
windowshopping

forever 21 has a lot of good men jeans for good prices. i spent 40 bucks for a pair of jeans that are fitted. they're coming up!

23-06-2009
front row

I bought these two dresses recently. I'm in love with them

my facebook

23-06-2009
tfs star

i especially love the one on the left, how cute!!

rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaneladdict View Post
so lately i've been noticing that forever21 and anthropologie are selling some of the same necklaces but at vastly different prices. this being an example of one.
forever21.com

i have seen both versions in a few of these instances and can tell no differences whatsoever. Do both stores get their pieces from the same manufacturer and just sell them at different prices, or is forever knocking off anthro?? Also, how does anthro get away with selling something for 38 while forever sells the same thing for 7??? Its just mind boggling! I bought a different necklace at forever a few years ago for about 7 dollars and about a year later anthro was selling the EXACT same thing for 120!
forever copies anthros designs. there are SO many law suits against forever for doing this, and not just with anthropologie.

Last edited by Party_Vixen; 19-07-2009 at 02:17 PM. Reason: removing quoted image
24-06-2009
windowshopping

F21 is not really my fav place to shop. I have found good "clubwear" tops before, but lately I don't have enough time to rummage through their racks because you could be there for hours!
Sometimes I find cute things there that I like but then I notice something about it that turns me off, like a lot of there stuff has polyester which to me is *blech* and they will add tacky belts for example to what would otherwise be a cute dress or shirt.

25-06-2009
backstage pass

chaneladdict - i agree with you. i actually have a shirt from urban (a year or so ago) and i saw the same shirt in a different color for sale at forever and both tags were the exact same brand. i have actually noticed a few of the exact same items at both stores, of course with a higher price tag at urban.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
forever21