How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

23-08-2009
Making a Mess

The Canadian site is now carrying twelvebytwelve . All I can say is about time!

I'm excited to see what their fall merchandise will be like.

04-09-2009
backstage pass

has anyone bought the cuffed faux leather shorts? What do they fit like? Are they mega tight? I want them to be loose, should I size up?

05-09-2009
-

which ones are you talking about?

If you mean these...

Then I would suggest getting your regular size. I bought the xsmall by mistake but thought it wouldnt be so bad cause their pants are sorta made big sometimes, but they do not fit me. A small would have been perfect...so now they are just sitting on my clothes rack.

*canada.forever21.com

05-09-2009
-

Also, does anyone know if they sometimes carry things in store that are not available on the web? When I was in NY, I bought an amazing moto styled fleece jacket in a grey and could not find it on the american site anywhere.

Just wondering..

05-09-2009
fashion insider

^yes the stores have a lot of things the website doesn't have, mostly because they sell out online.. i found a couple gems in my local stores that i was pining for online like a denim romper, neon tank, etc.

and i just went to the new forever21 in san luis obispo, ca... the selection in AMAZING. they have everything in there- ALL the lines, the plus size one, 12by12, forlove, heritage, forever, etc etc etc.. all the jewelry, bags, shoes, accessories, lingerie. it's like a huge mega forever21. and it's CLEAN because it just opened. anyone traveling from Norcal to Socal or vice versa, should definitely make a pitstop in san luis obispo off the 101 (i went to college there and just graduated so i'm so mad they finally opened a f21 there this past summer!!!!!!)

05-09-2009
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPrincess113 View Post
^yes the stores have a lot of things the website doesn't have, mostly because they sell out online.. i found a couple gems in my local stores that i was pining for online like a denim romper, neon tank, etc.

and i just went to the new forever21 in san luis obispo, ca... the selection in AMAZING. they have everything in there- ALL the lines, the plus size one, 12by12, forlove, heritage, forever, etc etc etc.. all the jewelry, bags, shoes, accessories, lingerie. it's like a huge mega forever21. and it's CLEAN because it just opened. anyone traveling from Norcal to Socal or vice versa, should definitely make a pitstop in san luis obispo off the 101 (i went to college there and just graduated so i'm so mad they finally opened a f21 there this past summer!!!!!!)
vision 21? vision 21s are the mega stores with everything

fashion insider

^ i guess so! it still just said FOREVER 21 on it though

08-09-2009
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverandnone View Post

If you mean these...

Then I would suggest getting your regular size. I bought the xsmall by mistake but thought it wouldnt be so bad cause their pants are sorta made big sometimes, but they do not fit me. A small would have been perfect...so now they are just sitting on my clothes rack.

*canada.forever21.com
yeah i mean those ones...i really like them. how is the quality etc? and how short are they? teeny tiny? Sorry for so many questions, but I'm in the UK and it means paying quite a loit for postage, but im willing to do that if theyr worth it

09-09-2009
V.I.P.

We just got one here in Montreal last week, and it was a mad house when I went in yesterday. I find the clothes to be kind of cheaply made, but the prices reflect that so it's not bad if you want to get something trendy.

09-09-2009
front row

Vancouver's first Forever21 is opening reportedly in October 11 and I'm both dreading and excited for it. It's going to be a gong show !!

09-09-2009
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by a984mel View Post
yeah i mean those ones...i really like them. how is the quality etc? and how short are they? teeny tiny? Sorry for so many questions, but I'm in the UK and it means paying quite a loit for postage, but im willing to do that if theyr worth it
The quality in general isn't too bad. I will admit, mine ripped in the zipper area but it's nothing a quick sew cannot fix! The material feels rather lovely and the sizings are on par for a change. I got an x-small and it fits like it should. Very comfortable but yes, they are quite short.

09-09-2009
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverandnone View Post

If you mean these...

*canada.forever21.com
yeah, i agree. definitely size up one.

09-09-2009
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyisle View Post
We just got one here in Montreal last week, and it was a mad house when I went in yesterday. I find the clothes to be kind of cheaply made, but the prices reflect that so it's not bad if you want to get something trendy.
i recommend going during the week in the morning

fashion insider

ughh... i was about to buy this dress online they had a medium left, i thought i could make it work but when i added it to my bag it says item out of stock. i guess i need to actually shop in the stores asappppp!

it's only $22.

forever21

23-09-2009
front row

^That's lovely.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
forever21