How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

25-01-2010
scenester

^^^^^^

I was thinking maybe it was too much "faux" leather or it may look stiff in person. But I had similiar ideas with like a slouchy sweater

27-01-2010
fashion insider

I'm having issues with their customer service. I'm supposed to get emailed this gift card # and a pin#. The first 2 times the girl didn't put in a request to get it, then the 3rd time she said she would call me back. I just called them again for the 4th time and they said she put it a request on the wrong order#. Ahh! If some of the stuff in my cart gets sold out I will be so mad!

Amillion - did u get the faux leather pants?

28-01-2010
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPrincess113 View Post
I'm having issues with their customer service. I'm supposed to get emailed this gift card # and a pin#. The first 2 times the girl didn't put in a request to get it, then the 3rd time she said she would call me back. I just called them again for the 4th time and they said she put it a request on the wrong order#. Ahh! If some of the stuff in my cart gets sold out I will be so mad!

Amillion - did u get the faux leather pants?

Darn, I forgot to take a picture of the chain blazer for you. Will try to do tonight. Been soo busy emailing for Fashion Week

When I finally decided I wanted the faux pants, they no longer had my size. I usually size up because I'm tall.

I would be very angry with them --- 4x? inexcusable forever21

30-01-2010
windowshopping

I got a few items from the Faith21 line, and omg, never again. lol. Everything was a really awkward fit. The only thing I can wear are a pair of purple skinny jeans, and they are so low rise, I'd only feel comfortable wearing at home with one of my bf's huge hoodies.

I did like the accessories I got, so I'll keep them. I want to return the jeans, but I have no chance to go to an actual location because of my work schedule. Boo.

30-01-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackStilettos View Post
I got a few items from the Faith21 line, and omg, never again. lol. Everything was a really awkward fit. The only thing I can wear are a pair of purple skinny jeans, and they are so low rise, I'd only feel comfortable wearing at home with one of my bf's huge hoodies.

I did like the accessories I got, so I'll keep them. I want to return the jeans, but I have no chance to go to an actual location because of my work schedule. Boo.
i've noticed 99% of their pants are way too low rise....can't sit in them lol

fashion insider

A few of my recent purchases!

(back of the shirt, front is boring)

forever21

30-01-2010
-

love them all! especially that lace shirt.

Great buys

31-01-2010
tfs star

Did anyone ever tried to make an international order?

-

I know the shipping is fast regardless. My friend is in Singapore and she orders there all the time and they get to her in like 1 week.

I order from Canada (from the Canadian site) and it gets to me in 2 days. Very good service too by f21.

I say order

01-02-2010
tfs star

They refused my friend's card but billing and shipping address were exactly the same :/!

Making a Mess

^ What was the error code?

Bought a few items this past weekend. I used the coupon code ILOVEF21 and got 10% off as well as free shipping since I spent over $75. The code is good until Feb. 20th and works for both the Cdn and US site . Not sure about international orders...?

I have been looking for a burgundy bag ever since seeing that gorgeous Prada Saffiano & Tessuto bag everyone's been carrying the last few months and I think this fits the bill perfectly.

And sized up to a medium in this jacket and cardigan. I love a good over-sized cardigan in the winter but I'm a little nervous about the jacket being too big. However it looks cropped in the picture so I'm hoping the medium will be perfect. And I love the olive green colour.

canada.forever21.com

fashion insider

partyvixen i think a medium should be good. i'm usually a small and with their cropped cardigans, i can get away wearing a large and it looks like a medium!

i'm loving some pieces from their activewear line. much cheaper than lululemon so i'm willing to test it out. i hope they come out with more.

09-02-2010
Making a Mess

^ Oh that's good to hear .

And I'm assuming the activewear line isn't being sold online yet. Or at least I haven't seen it while browsing.

fashion insider

It is! Go to Apparel, and look to the left under Intimates section, there is a section called Activewear

09-02-2010
Making a Mess

^ Ah that's why I haven't come across it. I never check their intimates section .

Thanks .

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
forever21