How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

18-07-2008
front row

Does anyone know if their underwear panties run true to size? From the sizing chart it says I would probably be a medium (27 inch waist) but I tend to wear Smalls for underwear (La Senza and Victoria's Secret) and my clothes in general run in the 3/4 - 5/6 category-- never more.

I'd appreciate the help!

18-07-2008
V.I.P.

I don't know about their panties but their bras definitely do not. They're a lot smaller than said size. Maybe it's the same for panties?

They've been getting a lot of cute stuff lately. I snagged a maxi dress and another short gray tube top dress. Together they were both under $60 and really cute and comfy.

18-07-2008
tfs star

I like Forever21. As a college student, it's cheap to buy tops and basic things there, like a dress shirt. I've never tried there pants because it seems like they only have skinny jeans or wide legs styles, but I have several shirts and some underwear from there. I like how a lot of their shirts in fitted in at the waist. They actually look good on me. I bought a pair of jean shorts their for $22 and they don't even have the gap in the back, which is usually a problem for me.

19-07-2008
Of too many minds

F21 are extremely hit and miss for me. But I gonna admit, their prices are attractive, and I love picking up random tees and accessories from there.

{*princessimp.blogspot.com*}
19-07-2008
once more, with feeling

dec 25th, their undies run small in my experience.

rising star

^ I agree, I think the undies run a little small.

As for me I love F21! I'm a broke college student, and their basics are really cute and cheap.

rising star

I'm on the website and there is soooo much cute stuff this time around! Definitely hit or miss.

31-07-2008
fashion elite

regardless of all their ridiculous rip offs, forever21 has had some nice bags and wallets lately.

all from the forever21 website

14-08-2008
front row

I like these cardigans... they seem to be the only decent, "normal" ones I can find especially at an affordable price!

^Wish this came in other colors besides teal...

Has anyone seen them in stores yet? I'm planning to check them out to see if they are this weekend, but if they're not there I might just order them online, which I really don't want to do.

(forever21.com)

14-08-2008
windowshopping

I was there last week and saw the second one, in multiple colors. I just didn't buy it because it didn't have pockets. I have the first one in grey, but I ordered it online a few weeks ago. It's really comfortable though.

14-08-2008
tfs star

reminds me of AA a bit. I was in there recently and noticed that prices had gone up. It didn't seem so reasonable to me, but I guess everyone's prices are going up!

front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffronthecolor View Post
I was there last week and saw the second one, in multiple colors. I just didn't buy it because it didn't have pockets. I have the first one in grey, but I ordered it online a few weeks ago. It's really comfortable though.
Great to know, thank you! Hopefully the other colors in the first cardigan were just sold out online or something so there's a chance there might be a chance there's other color options in store.

15-08-2008
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Do they have any dresses that aren't maxi, but sit over the middle of the thigh? lol. I would love some cheap & comfortable dresses for summer, but from what I've seen, most of their dresses are quite short...

once more, with feeling

i read somewhere that the messy, cramped layout of the stores is part of the chain's philosophy. to make it more of a bazaar-type atmosphere where you have to hunt for treasures.

i did notice that with the new, open-layout store that debuted down the road, I don't enjoy shopping there quite as much.

tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by quimby View Post
i read somewhere that the messy, cramped layout of the stores is part of the chain's philosophy. to make it more of a bazaar-type atmosphere where you have to hunt for treasures.

i did notice that with the new, open-layout store that debuted down the road, I don't enjoy shopping there quite as much.
A convenient philosophy so they don't have to spend payroll having people who clean it up!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
forever21