How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

18-08-2008
fashion insider

omg i totally went on a forever 21 binge these past 2 weeks.. probably because i'm an indecisive biatch and because i live in california so i get my forever 21 packages within 2 days...

so i absolutely love this grey tank that i got from there which really reminds me of the AA triblend one but better made.. and in stripes.. and totally softer. it's racerback style and i can't find it on their website anymore!!! oh and did i mention it was only $9?

and i got the most awesome jean shorts from the website for only $22! it's the light vintage ones with rolled up cuffs.

31-08-2008
the crying of humanity

Forever 21's website is so full of cute dresses and accessories, I actually have to tell myself not to look at everything! I just placed an order for their "Twiggy" taupe patent flats, which are now apparently out of stock online.

forever21.com

doldrums

I have an upcoming event and I was looking for a dress something that's casual but not too casual looking. All look great online but I prefer to observe the quality up close.

I have my eyes on this dress and I also like the drawstring cardigan :

from forever21.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 56091274-03.jpg (41.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 53817262-03.jpg (17.8 KB, 3 views)

03-11-2008
front row

I love Forever21 it's one of my favorite stores. You can pretty much find anything there at a good price, I have even seen some cute shoes.

05-11-2008
windowshopping

I like F21 for leggings, skinny jeans, and tanks.

05-11-2008
trendsetter

I recently got this adorable Tartan coat for about $40 and today I wore it. I got notthing but good compliments on it I love it!

08-11-2008
front row

i really love their jeans, shoes, and jewlery. the jeans fit me really well (and its cheap too!!) and the shoes are pretty comfortable. however i bought some dresses that I do regret...
i just hate that sometimes i really love the item and its gone and gone forever!!

09-11-2008
front row

^ I hate that too. Sometimes I'll hum and haw over an item for the LONGEST time, and by the time I'm ready to buy it, my size is gone It's the worst feeling ever! Actually, I think a feeling just as worse is when I complete an order and then the next stock of new items roll in and I see even more things I want to get !!! It's so frustrating haha. That site is so addicting it's not even funny. I check multiple times in the day (ridiculous I know) for updates.

09-11-2008
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by December_25th View Post
^ I hate that too. Sometimes I'll hum and haw over an item for the LONGEST time, and by the time I'm ready to buy it, my size is gone It's the worst feeling ever! Actually, I think a feeling just as worse is when I complete an order and then the next stock of new items roll in and I see even more things I want to get !!! It's so frustrating haha. That site is so addicting it's not even funny. I check multiple times in the day (ridiculous I know) for updates.

haha its not ridiculous, i do it too!

09-11-2008
windowshopping

I have a love/hate relationship with forever 21 right now. I'm bitter because I saw a perfect pair of flat ankle boots at the store, but the only pair left wasn't my size. I figured I could get it on the site because I check it everyday obsessively and hadn't seen them there. But I guess I must have missed them somehow because it's been weeks and I haven't seen them. But damn, they must've sold out overnight or something.

19-11-2008
fashion insider

i hear that thier clothes are poorly made. is this true. i never bought any clothes from them so i don't know

19-11-2008
tfs star

^ Most of it is pretty cheapy yet somehow I've had extremely good luck to get all the best pieces. I don't know how I manage that but it keeps Forever21 in my good graces!

19-11-2008
fashion insider

i wan t to get one of their jackets but i would like to be able to still wear it in 5 years and not have to throw it out or give it away because it's done

i think i'll go ahead and buy it online as soon as i put more funds on my credit card

19-11-2008
the crying of humanity

They've got a great selection of clothing and accessories right now, especially online. I just visited the local store this past weekend and found a pretty floral dress that I will be "surprised" with on Christmas by a family member. Here's the dress in cream with grey roses (mine is cream with purple roses, but that color isn't available online):

forever21.com

Does anyone know if there are any coupon codes out there for their website? I know I shouldn't be spending any extra money so close to the holiday season, but I'm just so tempted to!

scenester

maybe its just me....but forever 21 is the definition of tacky...

their clothes don't fit right and the materials attract lint....i just don't know why people like the brand at all

i've been inside at least three forever 21 stores and they are all the same - messy layout, loads of out of style clothing, and no defined style

just not for me

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
forever21