How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-02-2009
the crying of humanity

Has anyone here been to one of Forever 21's ForLove stores? For months now I've walked by the shop at my local mall without stepping inside, but the other day my curiosity got the best of me and I decided to take a peek. I felt like a kid in a candy store, only with necklaces and scarves taking the place of sweets! In the end I walked away with a spot tie dye scarf and an orange coin purse (I'll post photographs later), all for around $12 or so.

15-02-2009
fashion elite

I love Forlove, I dont care how cheap their quality is. They do have some great jewelry sometimes. Just stay away from the gold stuff though because they fade

I want to get these shoes from F21 but I'm not sure how the quality is like shoe-wise because I never purchased them before. What do you guys think?

http://www.forever21.com/product.asp...7652432&Page=1

tfs star

I wold go crazy in Forlove..I really adore their accessories

the crying of humanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionmuse View Post
I want to get these shoes from F21 but I'm not sure how the quality is like shoe-wise because I never purchased them before. What do you guys think?

http://www.forever21.com/product.asp...7652432&Page=1
The link you posted leads to an error page, so I'm not sure what your shoes look like, but from my experience their shoes are nice enough quality. I paid around $15 for a pair of patent flats last summer and they still look as good as the day I received them in the mail. A few scuffs on the front, but that's more due to my clumsiness than the quality.

Last edited by seanutbutter; 22-02-2009 at 03:29 PM.
22-02-2009
backstage pass

I agree about the stores being a treasure hunt - not only are things in piles or super tightly filled racks, but once you find something you like it will likely have a ripped seam or loose strap (at least that has been my experience). So I can imagine shopping online would be a better option in that aspect.

Ever since they started shipping internationally F21 has been all the rage here. The tabloids fashion pages are filled with their stuff. Personally I don't think it's so different from what you could find here that it'd be worth to risk getting hit with customs duties.

22-02-2009
windowshopping

Can someone comment on the quality of their scarves?
I'm interested in ordering them (i'm currently located overseas) but don't want to end up with scratchy itchy fabrics.

22-02-2009
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkplasticgun View Post
Can someone comment on the quality of their scarves?
I'm interested in ordering them (i'm currently located overseas) but don't want to end up with scratchy itchy fabrics.
I have a BUNCH of scarves from F21. they're great and last forever! and soft

fashion elite

have anyone purchased these shoes? I want to order them online and I wanted to know if they ran true to size
http://www.forever21.com/product.asp...20710&Page=all

fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondes View Post
I agree about the stores being a treasure hunt - not only are things in piles or super tightly filled racks, but once you find something you like it will likely have a ripped seam or loose strap (at least that has been my experience). So I can imagine shopping online would be a better option in that aspect.

Ever since they started shipping internationally F21 has been all the rage here. The tabloids fashion pages are filled with their stuff. Personally I don't think it's so different from what you could find here that it'd be worth to risk getting hit with customs duties.
I kinda agree. Still. I wanted to buy some stuff, but the shipping rates put me off.

25-03-2009
front row

Quote:
have anyone purchased these shoes? I want to order them online and I wanted to know if they ran true to size
http://www.forever21.com/product.asp...20710&Page=all
I have them, I'm a size 5-5.5 and the smallest size F21 carries is a 6 so I had to make do with those so they're too big for me. Sorry that's not much help, but if you go to the Affordable Alternatives to Designer Shoes thread, I know a few other girls have also bought them so you could try asking them.

25-03-2009
backstage pass

I would stay away from the shoes...they generally look really cheap in real life. I have the same issue with shoe size

25-03-2009
fashion insider

Their shoes kinda run small. I am a true size 7, sometimes can fit 6.5 and I got a pair of gladiator sandals and they were a size 7 but too small. I wish they had half sizes so I could've gotten a 7.5.

25-03-2009
trendsetter

Quote:
I love Forlove, I dont care how cheap their quality is. They do have some great jewelry sometimes. Just stay away from the gold stuff though because they fade
That is the problem I have with their gold jewelry. But really, you pay for what you get.

26-03-2009
front row

Forever21 is coming to Vancouver! I don't know whether to be happy or sad. I loved looking forward to visiting their locations in Washington state or any other places whenever I visited the US. It felt like such a treat And then every once in awhile I'd order off the Canadian website... Now it's going to be so..... accessible

26-03-2009
trendsetter

^^omg! i was totally devastated when i heard! i loved going on road trips out there and now everyone around here is going to be more cookie cutter-ish (especially since we have H&M and Urban Outfitters here now too). this majorly bites! why would they do that?!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
forever21