How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

12-09-2007
V.I.P.

they finally sell online at

http://freecitysupershop.com/

however we troed placing an order for a bunch of stuff and when we hit the proceed payment buttom it came up as error. also for some reason shipping was stated as free for buying 2 of one item but it seemed also free to be shipped abroad.
not sure how reliable the site is now but i will try once again soon or just wait til im back in NY.

give it a shot!

weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco

13-09-2007
trendsetter

^yeah the website is as looopy as the store itself!

07-10-2007
Meg
inspired contemplation

i can't even find the clothes on that site.....

eta: figured it out. wow they jacked up the price. when i bought my sweats like a year ago they were 80 USD and now they're 115.....?!

Last edited by Meg; 07-10-2007 at 11:43 PM.
14-03-2008
windowshopping

Has anyone else placed an order with www.freecitysupershop.com? I don't even have time to go the MALL let alone figure out how to get Free City sweats from LA to me in AZ, so I placed an order with them a few days ago, but I haven't received a confirmation email or anything. I realize I may have just typed my email address in wrong so maybe that's why I didn't get a confirmation email--but I can't figure out if there's a customer service number or anything else on that site for that matter. I mean, I figure it must be a reputable site bc I trust freecity, and on www.celebritystyleguide.com they had a link up saying you could get Jessica Simpson's Free City sweatshirt there--so I'm sure it's reputable...right??

Well, I was just wondering what everyone else's experience was with them, if they had placed an order. Did it take a long time for your purchase to arrive?? Does anyone know if there IS a customer service # or email addy?? I ordered two sweatshirts and a t-shirt (yes I'm ttly obsessed with Free City!)

Now that I think about it I should have just called the damn Ron Herman store on Melrose ...too late now...

Lemme know your thoughts!!

Thanks for your time girlies!!

02-01-2009
Meg
inspired contemplation

hmm thinking about getting the zip up hoodie but does anyone know how size 1 and size 2 fit? Of course their website doesn't say anything...

02-01-2009
front row

^ They're meant to be loose. If you are a s (even medium if you like it more fitted) you should get a size 1.

Meg
inspired contemplation

okay, I'm mostly an M in tops....I wish they said how much their worldwide express shipping costs before I purchase....

04-01-2009
backstage pass

^ I usually wear a M in tops too and I got a 2 and I kind of regret it. It all depends on how you want it. The 2 is really loose on me. I think if I'd have gotten the 1 it would still be loose, but the right amount of looseness. I dont know if that makes any sense lol.

Meg
inspired contemplation

^
I know exactly what you mean. I have the sweats and I was SO paranoid that the large wouldn't fit me but now they are super baggy and I lost the little waist tie, and I have to be careful they don't fall down when I walk around. Either way....their website is really confusing and I don't want to order if I don't know the shipping beforehand...

Is Free City still stocked at Scoop in NYC? I should be there in 6 weeks and then I could just pick it up in store...

Last edited by Meg; 04-01-2009 at 03:24 AM.
05-01-2009
V.I.P.

meg,

i got a zipper hoodie but its a ladies one and it is meant to be fitted. i dont remember the size though. i would go for the looser fits though next time. i got a couple of unisex sleeveless hoodies though in L i think cos they look better that way.

scoop still stocks them all, i just got myself a classic pair of black trackpants and love them!!

happy new year to ALL!

weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco
02-02-2009
windowshopping

Hey, you guys should call up or go to the Free City store in Malibu, because their new collection, Make Believe, is out, and it's pretty cool, and exotic even for Free City!

02-08-2009
Meg
inspired contemplation

you can find some freecity stuff on the Ron Herman site but the selection is crap. I was poking around shopbop and just noticed that they carried the line (including the sweats) for a good price online.

15-02-2010
V.I.P.

anyone know where you can buy this in france or uk? the customs charges from shopbop are RIDICULOUS

Tags
city, clothing, free, sweats