How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-12-2005
scenester

X-Mas gift ideas for new boyfriend ?
what do i get my new boyfriend for christmas?any good i deas?

07-12-2005
V.I.P.

a stripper

07-12-2005
V.I.P.

on a more serious note, it would help us if you tell us what he's like and what he likes.

07-12-2005
Fashion Icon googoo gagaa

hmmmmmm
well, i finally decided ongetting my hubby a sony erricson mobile phone he wants..since he has nice clothes and watches..and i cant afford buying him a car...im sure he'll appriciate it!! so get him something hes been wanting to get for a while but couldnt find it or didnt have the time or money to get it...what does he like?!

07-12-2005
Fashion Icon googoo gagaa

haha....maybe i should get my hubby a stripper for our anniversary? i didnt get him anything yet!..a stripper yess!!!!!!!

07-12-2005
Power to the 99%

^ I think this is a case of DIY being your best bet

07-12-2005
Storm & Sommer

^^ You could even (that is if there is time) enroll in a pole dancing class ..I hear it's good cardio :p

10-12-2005
V.I.P.

I'm getting my best freind a croc skin wallet, I was also considering a goyard wallet but he said he'd preffer a croc skin one... Maybe one of those?

I've also gotten him personalized boxer breifs from personalizedpresents.com before, another idea

Last edited by Guessgirl96; 10-12-2005 at 05:10 PM.
10-12-2005
backstage pass

electronics, video games, xbox 360 if you happen to have $400 lying around.. I don't think I know ANY guy who would not appreciate a 360 right now. I think cologne is a good choice too, but make sure he likes the scent first. Maybe get something for his car. If it's cold where you are maybe buy him some sweaters and scarves an a nice winter hat! I'm nto sure, sort of out of ideas.

How about an airsoft gun? All the guys I know love them. Haha.

My fave models: Gemma, Sasha, Stammy, Trentini, Vlada <3
10-12-2005
V.I.P.

I wanted to team up with a freind and get my brother an xbox 360, but they're nowhere to be found and even on eBay they're going for way too much.

If he's into video games, I could recoemmend World of Warcraft. All the guys I know are still obsessed.

12-12-2005
windowshopping

Im a Guy here. As for the Xbox 360, way cool, but something that I would never buy and by extension don't really want it.

I would love cologne, I have no Idea what my GF would think smelled good or not, or any idea on how much to wear. So thats a good idea.

For Chrismtas, my Parnets bought me a Razr Phone from Verizon cause Im always complaining about the big buldge of a Samson in my pocket.

Sorry though, I can't wait to see what my GF gets for me. I got her a Coach Signature Line Purse, the new ones for liek $180 at Nordstroms. I thought that I cleaned out my checking but it looks like I'll have enought to cram it full of Gum, chapstick, KitKats(its an insiders joke) and other crap from wal-mart.

One thing that I really want for myself is about 40 Dark Wood Hangers; totally impossible to find but Im looking; and a decent dry cleaners would do wounders for my stress levels.

Last edited by jdrumstik; 12-12-2005 at 08:48 PM.
15-12-2005
Power to the 99%

^ Check out the hangers thread ...

29-11-2007
fashion insider

Gift Ideas for Guys
Help! I want to buy gifts for the men I work with, things that are cheap yet special. I already found gifts for the girls...which was SO easy! I have such an issue finding presents for guys. Does anyone have any nice ideas? I'm thinking under $50, btw.

V.I.P.

how old is he?

29-11-2007
fashion insider

It's a couple guys, they're all mid-20's.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
gift, guys, ideas