How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

30-08-2010
backstage pass

I think they're using voiceovers so as to not give too much away. If it is in fact Vivienne Westwood then using her real voice would just give it away because you'd immediately know that it was her. I can't think of too many designers that come from the East Midlands...

30-08-2010
V.I.P.

I just do not think that's Westwood, or indeed that Westwood would do H&M. She already has lower priced lines and pieces, so she'd be stepping on her own toes surely?

30-08-2010
backstage pass

Hmm, I suppose you're right.

30-08-2010
backstage pass

Could it perhaps be Pam Hogg? That's quite a long shot though.

30-08-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlovesNY View Post
Ohh that's a beautiful dress, haven't seen it here in the stores. Hopefully it will hit the stores soon, can't wait to buy it. How much was it??
Thanks! It was 59.95 CDN.

They also had a different dress with the same print. Skin tight, asymmetrical sleeves. I didn't see myself wearing that version too often. And they also had a loose top with the print.

30-08-2010
windowshopping

Anybody see the leopard oxfords in a NYC store? =/

xox Rae

Last edited by lucy92; 30-08-2010 at 09:23 PM. Reason: please see TFS guidelines re: promotion

30-08-2010
V.I.P.

Wondering if anyone knows what line the camel color turtleneck that has the buttons on the sleeves & the crosshatching detail in the front is from? Thanks.

30-08-2010
V.I.P.

I'm sorry to bother you with this again but does anyone know what line the heavy knitted hooded poncho is from?

31-08-2010
V.I.P.

Another new teaser:

I still don't get if the designers in the video will be the ones that do the collaboration or if they're just giving hints at who it will be.
They didn't reveal who it is in the other teaser, as they only commented on the interesting input of someone who posted it could be Vivienne W, Caroline H or it could be about Lanvin. Lanvin would be awesome

31-08-2010
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany7 View Post
Wondering if anyone knows what line the camel color turtleneck that has the buttons on the sleeves & the crosshatching detail in the front is from? Thanks.
I saw this - very nice but also very light, paper thin. Anyway - it is a trend , and it is about 25$ or little more.

I feel even more confused about collab. But still - Bottega Veneta or something similar would be GREAT

31-08-2010
V.I.P.

oh yes definitely bottega i would be all for that! or missoni or maybe even pucci.

31-08-2010
V.I.P.

It wouldn't be Bottega though, it would be Tomas himself. Just like how it was Karl Lagerfeld and not Chanel or Fendi.

I wonder if it's all just a big cover for the fact it's going to be a selection of brand new designers. Future Fashion?

31-08-2010
V.I.P.

^But why would they make a guessing game out of this?
I was so disappointed already when it was rumoured to be Shiatzy Chen, I'd hate for this to really be someone unknown when there's all this hype around it right now. Don't get me wrong, it's obviously about whether the collection is good or not in the end, but they're really getting us excited with waiting so long with releasing any info about it and now with all the teasers I expect it to be something huge.

31-08-2010
V.I.P.

I have a feeling that those people in the video teasers are maybe part of the design team behind a brand or just people who work for that paricular brand, not necessarily the designers themselves. Also, I don't think the man in the first video has a German accent tbh, however I've never heard Thomas Maier speak, so I can't say if it's him or not...

31-08-2010
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesanni View Post
I'm sorry to bother you with this again but does anyone know what line the heavy knitted hooded poncho is from?
The label appears to be the same as the trend labels but I found mine in the normal section so it's probably just their regular line as it was the Bond Street Store so I'd imagine that'd be pretty organised.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, handm, thread