How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

01-09-2010
V.I.P.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK7tiXfHEcw

New one. This voice is the same voice as the one where the woman had a big necklace on, the one people thought was Westwood... to me that pretty much proves that these voices are not going with the people, the people are probably models.

Interestingly this one speaks about how the team at H&M might be doing fashion but she fully believed they could also design cars? Maybe they've looked outside the world of Fashion for the collaborators. No doubt they'll be more videos today.

This is going to be a LONG eight days.

01-09-2010
V.I.P.

^I just love the guesses on H&Ms facebook. People are randomly throwing in designers' names (Gucci and Prada because that's all they've ever heard of), some say it will be Lady Gaga, and my favorite is the one where someone says the guy in the previous video was Louis Vuitton

I still have no clue who or what it could be

01-09-2010
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psylocke View Post
^I just love the guesses on H&Ms facebook. People are randomly throwing in designers' names (Gucci and Prada because that's all they've ever heard of), some say it will be Lady Gaga, and my favorite is the one where someone says the guy in the previous video was Louis Vuitton

I still have no clue who or what it could be
you mean LV by himself? great, that's just great - now we must add Coco to that list and we are ready

Well Westwood - voice could be somewhere close but what about accent? the woman ( but also man ) are clearly not native in english, god 8 days - H&M should start the guessing little later - 10 days or more of this game is too much and it will be boring if they will not show something new, not only more videos.

01-09-2010
V.I.P.

I'm just hoping if they do plan on releasing videos each day that each one gets us a little closer to the answer.

It's all filled with riddles. The one about the water yesterday was odd.

01-09-2010
Some Like It Hot

It's clearly Alber, they have distorted his voice by upping the pitch making his voice appear squeaky.

Lanvin for H&M would be amazing and i would suspect it would be their best selling collaboration.

Quote:
Lanvin For H&M?

LANVIN is reportedly collaborating with H&M. Reports were sparked after the high street chain released two ambiguous videos teasing viewers about its next designer tie-up. As of yet French fashion house have not confirmed or dispel rumours.
Rumours of Lanvin's new venture come after yesterday's unfounded reports that Bottega Veneta's Tomas Maier is next in line to design for the Swedish fashion giant. The luxury label told us exclusively that Maier has no plans to launch a joint line.
The store has previously teamed up with Stella McCartney, Sonia Rykiel, Jimmy Choo, Comme des Garcons and Viktor & Rolf.
According to WWD, H&M will unveil its new collaborative design project on September 9.
Vogue.co.uk

01-09-2010
V.I.P.

Ahhh, so we can officially rule out Tomas then... if Vogue.co.uk are doing a story on it possibly being Lanvin then my guess is it could well be true!

01-09-2010
V.I.P.

New one, just added: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x03w...eature=channel

01-09-2010
In Bloom

Alber

I hope it's true. I'd camp outside the store for that one.

we were in love

01-09-2010
front row

Maybe there are 2 collaborations one on the 9th of September (for Europe and the USA) and then one with Shiatzy Chen (only for the Asian market) in November

Last edited by ellegirl; 01-09-2010 at 07:47 AM.

01-09-2010
V.I.P.

But wait, will the collaboration launch on Sept. 9th or will they just announce who it is? Or both at the same time? I'm confused

01-09-2010
V.I.P.

It's been confirmed!

Quote:
Question; what has Lanvin got in common with Karl Lagerfeld, Stella McCartney, Viktor and Rolf, Roberto Cavalli, Comme des Garcons, Matthew Williamson, Sonia Rykiel, and Jimmy Choo? Guessed it? Well, yep. They are all collaborators with the mighty H&M. Well – almost. Lanvin has officially been confirmed as the 2010’s big idea and (we know we overuse this phrase but this time we REALLY mean it) WE CAN NICHT WAIT!!!
Trade mag WWD have confirmed that Lanvin will be the next designer collaboration with H&M after these MOST INTRIGUING mini videos were released by the company onto Youtube, putting some bloggers off the scent, because they thought that the mystery design house might be Pam Hogg or even Tomas Maier of Bottega Veneta. The characters who feature, in enigmatic silhouette, have interesting coiffures and gravelly voices – they must be some of Alber Ebaz’s behind-the-scenes helpers/designers etc.
We thoroughly approve of the Lanvin aesthetic being translated to the high street. Although it won’t be possible to re-create quite the level of textile lushness of the mainline, we are looking forward to sophisticated, figure flattering one shoulder party dresses (just in time for Christmas, hhhm?), Alber’s own cartoony illustrated prints, AND the all important shoulder-poufs (just take a look at the videos). Goodness, perhaps they will even be able to produce some pleasing knock-offs of the giant, statementy bauble jewellery that is such a trademark of the brand. Let us know how you feel about the news . . . .
Grazia

01-09-2010
In Bloom

F*CK. I just spent a billion on books for med school. Noooo. I sort of hoped it wasn't true

we were in love

01-09-2010
What fresh hell is this.?

^Ha ha I haven't bought my books yet. I'm so buying old overused cheap ones
I haven't been this excited about an H&M collaboration before

01-09-2010
In Bloom

^Hahahaha, if only I'd known! I'd buy dirty old used books and fail anatomy for this collab

we were in love

01-09-2010
V.I.P.

NICE!!!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, handm, thread