How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

05-09-2010
V.I.P.

sonia rykiel was unbelievably bad i agree

i liked the matthew williamson one a lot

05-09-2010
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjessiex View Post

New blouse/dress and coat Pics by me.
I got the same blouse! It's great! What size did you get though? I got a EU 34 but it's still quite big. Do you by any chance know if a 32 was available? Love that coat too. Is it Trend?

Last edited by MissyJG; 05-09-2010 at 11:49 AM.

05-09-2010
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyJG View Post
I got the same blouse! It's great! What size did you get though? I got a EU 34 but it's still quite big. Do you by any chance know if a 32 was available? Love that coat too. Is it Trend?
I got it in a 36, and I'm usually a 36/38. I don't mind that it's a bit big, because I wear it as a dress with a belt. Haven't seen it in a 32, sorry.

The coat is also Trend

Loverunway It really is a good price. I checked a few camel coats at Zara, and they were all over E 100,-.

05-09-2010
fashion insider

xjessiex- Yes it's a good price! But I:m worried cos I think I paid £10 extra... I went to one H&M and they only had it in a size 14 but I remember thinking it was £59.99 but then I went to the other H&M and there was only one left again but it said £69.99 on the tag... So I thought I must have been mistaken and that my memory just wanted it to be £10 cheaper haha . Then I just saw it in the magazine and it said the price was £60 (59.99) so does anyone know if the coat's price is actually £59.99 or £69.99 cos if it is £59.99 I'll go and see if I can get £10 back if they put on the wrong label or something... Thanks!

05-09-2010
front row

i bought this piece the other day, i wear it more as a cardigan, very easy to wear. i thought i hated animal print, but this one is surprisingly nice

pic by me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4960427325_3c4423cb76_z.jpg (109.1 KB, 14 views)

08-09-2010
tfs star

Im super excited for Lanvin, thank you thank you for this fantastic idea.
Though I must say, in the past I've been pretty disappointed with the collaborations. I truly hope this one is brilliant! Seems like such a long wait...:-(

08-09-2010
scenester

I think it's super disappointing that the pink label line of H&M is barely online. I'm not really into going to an H&M store in weekends (don't have much time during the week), cause there are so many people!
But I read on Elle's website that there will be a change at the online store. So I'll keep my fingers crossed!

08-09-2010
In Bloom

^You mean Trend? The point of Trend is sort of to be special and slightly more expensive and hard to get, so I think it's fair that it isn't online. But that's easy for me to say, I live near by a Trend shop

we were in love

08-09-2010
scenester

That's good for you. They only offer clothes from the Trend line there? Pff, they should have that over here as well.
But soon there will be the biggest H&M store from Europe opening here in Amsterdam, so maybe (hopefully) they have a bit more Trend clothes than in the other stores over here.

08-09-2010
V.I.P.

when's the online store open for uk people again?

08-09-2010
What fresh hell is this.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by therethere View Post
That's good for you. They only offer clothes from the Trend line there? Pff, they should have that over here as well.
But soon there will be the biggest H&M store from Europe opening here in Amsterdam, so maybe (hopefully) they have a bit more Trend clothes than in the other stores over here.
No they don´t, they just have a Trend section. I don't think there are an entire store where they only carry Trend anywhere. There aren't that many Trend pieces produced at once.

08-09-2010
front row

has anyone tried using the H&M offers app to get money off in store? mine says I can get 20% off if I show it in store, sounds too good to be true in my world

08-09-2010
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by gossiping View Post
when's the online store open for uk people again?
Tomorrow! Can't wait to get my hands on some of the home stuff!

08-09-2010
V.I.P.

Today I purchased the cutest dress/top its grey matte kind of silky but not shiny. It has longer short sleeves that has strap so the you can roll & button the sleeves but shorter. It kind of has a smock style but also a bit cocoon like. The back as a little of a bubble feel to it & the front has 3 buttons & pockets that start just under the chest. Very hard to describe but really cute. Wish I could take a photo of it.

Last edited by Tiffany7; 08-09-2010 at 11:24 PM.

09-09-2010
In Bloom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinetush View Post
No they don´t, they just have a Trend section. I don't think there are an entire store where they only carry Trend anywhere. There aren't that many Trend pieces produced at once.
We do have one in Århus, but it's connected with a Divided and Accessories store. But it is purely Trend items in one of the shops. But they're putting and end to that

we were in love

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, handm, thread