How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

04-03-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myown View Post
oh i forgot: actually i was searching for treggings/leggings but i couldnt find any. dont they have them in stores at the mom?
They do have a lot of those in at the moment. There are at least three different ones in the women's section (dark/light denim and grey) and I've seen a new pair from "The Blues", they had a batik effect. Divided usually has them as well. You can still get them online if they are sold out at the store, there are some in the sales section, too.

Last edited by diesanni; 04-03-2010 at 09:03 AM.

04-03-2010
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariyaCroft View Post
has anybody seen these denim treggings/pants?

please do not quote images

i want them so bad but i haven't seen them anywhere!

(tumblr.com)

They're jeans, not leggings/treggings. And they're small in sizing.

Last edited by lucy92; 04-03-2010 at 10:00 AM. Reason: please do not quote images

04-03-2010
Aby
V.I.P.

Actually, I spotted the patched "jeggins" version in the Divided range too just today.

04-03-2010
front row

Has anyone seen any of these items in store and can tell me how the quality and fit is?

(does this one accentuate the hips?)

shop.hm.com

04-03-2010
front row

mermaidsandcats, the belt is really nice and super soft! it's actually super long that you can wrap it around yourself several different ways.

04-03-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Yes, I've seen them in Amsterdam. They're from H&M Trend (pink label).

Have anyone seen the bag I want lately? (see previous page)

ahhh we don't have trend in this state and no online shop....can anyone please please buy it for me and i will pay you extra? i am in dire need and it would mean so much!

04-03-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Yes, I've seen them in Amsterdam. They're from H&M Trend (pink label).

Have anyone seen the bag I want lately? (see previous page)
also, i have seen that purse and it's very big and great color. the material is not that soft or special though

05-03-2010
V.I.P.

I found some different things from the Garden Collection today but didn't buy anything. Apart from some of the prints it is really nice, the fabric feels so soft and it all seems very well made. The problem I have with it is that it all runs huge, the shirt dresses were falling right off my shoulders.

The only thing I got were these scrunchies.

hmthegardencollection.com

Last edited by diesanni; 05-03-2010 at 04:20 PM.

05-03-2010
backstage pass

Which store were you at seeing Garden Collection?

its supposed to launch the 25th, but it seems things are coming out early.. and i really want a specific dress before it likely sells out!

05-03-2010
V.I.P.

The Garden Collection is already in stores, and has been for most of this week. Which I just don't get. Even the site says it launches the 25th.

05-03-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenagexvanity View Post

its supposed to launch the 25th, but it seems things are coming out early.. and i really want a specific dress before it likely sells out!
You can find some of it in all of the stores. Some have more items than others but I've seen at least the smoked dresses everywhere.

Last edited by diesanni; 05-03-2010 at 05:00 PM.

05-03-2010
V.I.P.

can someone PLEASE buy me one dress from garden collection?size small? its v. cheap, 18$
hmthegardencollection.com

05-03-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenagexvanity View Post

Shouldnt they keep enough stuff back, at least for the online shop, so that it can't be sold out before it actually starts?? Or is that supposed to be the next headline? New h&m collection not only sold out within a few hours but already BEFORE it launches???? Wouldn't that be ridiculous?
I'm not too keen on the flower patterns, it isn't really my style, but some of the uni things look really nice. hmmm I'll do my best to stay away from it, have decided to keep a low h&m profile for a while....

btw Im getting nervous because of my sonia rykiel delivery... I know, it sometimes takes ages and probably still isn't that late yet. Moreover apparently Hermes delivery service got it only on Tuesday, but Hermes doesnt exactly have the best reputation, does it? I've been lucky so far, hopefully it's not my turn now...

05-03-2010
V.I.P.

^They are probably holding the key pieces back, like the rose-patterend stuff and the more expensive dresses.

And I've never had any bad experience with Hermes. I prefer them over DHL and co actually.

06-03-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Smith View Post
Shouldnt they keep enough stuff back, at least for the online shop, so that it can't be sold out before it actually starts?? Or is that supposed to be the next headline? New h&m collection not only sold out within a few hours but already BEFORE it launches???? Wouldn't that be ridiculous?
I'm not too keen on the flower patterns, it isn't really my style, but some of the uni things look really nice. hmmm I'll do my best to stay away from it, have decided to keep a low h&m profile for a while....

btw Im getting nervous because of my sonia rykiel delivery... I know, it sometimes takes ages and probably still isn't that late yet. Moreover apparently Hermes delivery service got it only on Tuesday, but Hermes doesnt exactly have the best reputation, does it? I've been lucky so far, hopefully it's not my turn now...

no, they do not hold the garden collection pieces in back. whatever sizes sell that week, they get replenished the following week (of the sizes that sold)

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, handm, thread