How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

07-03-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Ida View Post
Bought this lovely sweater from Trend, here it is on the lovely Kirsten Dunst:
I wanted this sweater so bad but couldn't find it in my size anywhere. It's beautiful!

07-03-2010
In Bloom

^It's very big on me, I got size 34/xs. I have lost a bit of weight, but it's really huge on me! It still looks good of course, otherwise I wouldn't have bought it

we were in love

07-03-2010
V.I.P.

I know!! Trend tends to run large and the only sizes I could find were a 40 and 42 and it just didn't look right. I hope it'll show up in the online sale one day. I'm not giving up!

07-03-2010
fashion icon

This girl from Fashionsquad.com wore that sweater very well. Though for a sweater, the print is a bit too much for me..

fashionsquad

Last edited by MissyJG; 07-03-2010 at 02:42 PM.

07-03-2010
V.I.P.

I have a question: I have a basic over the head hoody that I've had for well over six months, but I've never worn it (still has tags and it's still in-stores).
If I take it in do you think they will give me store credit?

07-03-2010
V.I.P.

If they still have it in store, and it's still full price, then you can swap it for something else of the same price or get a gift card. However, the basic hoodies are running items that they produce every season, so it might look the same... but it'll say on it which season it's from. They should accept it if it's from the previous season really, but they never really check. Especially not in the store I know you'll be going to.

07-03-2010
fashion icon

Maybe but you at least need to have the receipt.

07-03-2010
scenester

I bought the dress from the Blue collection for $9.95 and am absolutely lovin' it. I wore it to work and got many compliments!

Btw, has anyone seen this dress in stores? I didn't see it while I was in stores.

justjared.com

07-03-2010
V.I.P.

I've seen it, it comes in black also.

07-03-2010
backstage pass

I think it was in stores just a few weeks ago, but sold out super fast.... It comes in brown as well, and I once happened to find the brown one in my usual size, but the top part was really huge on me and I prefer the other colour. (reading this forum has taught me lately, that trend usually runs big). Must admit I havent fully given up yet, but just cant make it more than once in 1-2 weeks to the store these days and moreover I'm afraid 34 might be too small, because I often noticed, that h&m things not only get narrower, but also considerably shorter, unlike let's say Zara.. (in case someone here has it or tried it on in 34 and 36 - does it get much shorter?? arrgh I dont mean the "skirt" but rather the "shirt" so that the waist isnt where it should be... sorry for this nonsense, IM tired....)

07-03-2010
scenester

Seriously crying over all the Garden Collection pieces- I'm going to have to visit my H&M (one in our city) DAILY to find them as the collection trickles in!

07-03-2010
V.I.P.

The nude dress is still in stores over here. It comes in a dark brown as well.

08-03-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesanni View Post
The nude dress is still in stores over here. It comes in a dark brown as well.
no way!!!! i asked people from like 10 countries....

08-03-2010
windowshopping

in Belgium those dresses are sold out....the only dress in taupe,my size, was in Antwerp and i took it...but in Den Haag,Maastricht and Brussel no way to find these dresses....

08-03-2010
backstage pass

^ I miss Belgium (off-topic sorry!) In Munich they seems to get restocked from time to time, but always sell out really fast. Last time I saw it (and tried the brown one on) was 2 weeks ago, 1 or 2 weeks earlier there was only 1 nude one left, in a big size. Since I believe that there are more people from Munich in this forum: does the first h&m in Kaufingerstr (on the right when you come from Marienplatz) have trend as well?? online it says so, but I have no idea where it could be...

I finally got the delivery btw, might post a few pictures in a few days... I got the black beret and the black/white pullover. I really like both, the pullover just shouldnt be any bigger at all, XS is really huge on me. The quality isn't really exciting, it's what I expect from h&m knitwear. I think that with all those designer collaboration one really shouldnt forget that, what you get in the end is just h&m.

I moreover ordered some basic tops, mostly in S and Im a bit confused with the sizing to be honest. the waisted things are quite fine, dont want them to be suuuper tight, but I also ordered one "straight" T-Shirt, which looks quite big, but "overall" big, not only in the waist area. It made me look a bit like a 10 year old... one oversized T-Shirt (sorry for not being more precise, the model in the online shop is wearing it in rose/salmon with heels in the same colour) in XS, which looks sort of wrong, because the shoulder/sleeves part is still oversized while the waist/hip is as tight as a normal shirt. So maybe send this back and very maybe order it in S again. It's also a tiny bit too short to wear it with leggins... So maybe in the future I should order everything in two sizes... because Im still too lazy to go to the store for every single basic tank top. Last summer I had to go twice, and have a look at all 3 stores, to find it in S/white.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, handm, thread