How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

28-12-2010
In Bloom

hm.com

That blue colour is very pretty, and the sunnies look awesome on the models

we were in love

28-12-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-v-elina View Post
h&m's webpage, there's a search function (at least on the swedish one) =) hardly any stores carry h&m home..out of all stores in sthlm, the only one with home is the one on Drottninggatan 56
Found it! Thanks. None in Germany Carrier Home

28-12-2010
tfs star

I love the new spring home stuff! And they finally made a duvet cover I like in double size!

hm.com

28-12-2010
In Bloom

^cute!

we were in love

29-12-2010
fashion elite

The Ida those sunnies look amazing!

29-12-2010
V.I.P.

i saw a preview of the spring stuff on the dutch H&M site. it looks underwhelming to me.

the leftover lanvin stuff wasnt on sale at my H&M last night. i considered having them scan the tag to see if it would come up as a sale item. maybe next time.

29-12-2010
scenester

I hate not having an online site (I live in the US). I've seen quite a few people complain about H&M quality and completely slam the brand altogether. I don't understand some of it, though. I have quite a few pieces from H&M and I love every single one. The cotton tees do shrink fairly quickly, but other than that, I've had no problems. Their sweaters are rather well made in my opinion... I didn't see the Lanvin collaboration in person and while I wasn't fond of the picture I saw, it didn't look terrible. I hate when people try to say that H&M doesn't have good quality and it's cheap. While this might be true occasionally, overall, I think they're pretty good. I love the affordability as I'm a high school student with no income and parents who have trouble grasping my love for fashion.

Ida, that blue is gorgeous! And those sunnies. Looking forward to them. (:

30-12-2010
V.I.P.

i got the new catalogue. there are actually some nice pieces in.
I just wanted to order a pair of trousers (pluse some other stuff) but it said it wont get delivered till march. so I delected it from my order. does anyone know, if i had ordered it too and it would arrive me in two packets, would I have to pay delivery charges twice?

btwI hate that in germany they deliver with Hermes!

31-12-2010
V.I.P.

^That they use Hermes is the only thing I credit them for.

You have the option to have everything delivered in one package. But from experience I know that they only wait so long until they send the available items to you and state that the rest of it will included in your next order. It won't. (Unless you get lucky and they send it either way.)

So in conclusion, you'll always have to pay extra for shipping if you order stuff that's not available. If it helps, adding the code "1304" to your order will get you 5€ off.

Last edited by diesanni; 31-12-2010 at 08:47 PM.

01-01-2011
V.I.P.

^I know. But I will wait. Maybe I´ll see the trousers in store so I will be able to try them, if they fit me.

You like Hermes? I really hate them. They show up at your house when you are never at home

01-01-2011
rising star

Has anyone seen the silver knitted jumper anywhere? Would loveee one of those babies, but alas as with everything i desire from h&m can't find one anywhere! Ebay anyone? Thanks ladies!

01-01-2011
tfs star

I don't know if this has been posted but I've discovered another discount code 1304, it takes £5 off your whole order and can be used at the same time as the 8909 from the newsletter signup for 25% off one item (Which expires on the 9th Jan!). I just ordered the duvet cover I posted above which ended up costing £17.49 instead of £29.99!

02-01-2011
V.I.P.

^ i use 1304,so i Save delivery Charges, just like diesanni mentioned...

02-01-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyR View Post
Has anyone seen the silver knitted jumper anywhere? Would loveee one of those babies, but alas as with everything i desire from h&m can't find one anywhere! Ebay anyone? Thanks ladies!
Do you mean the one from the Trend line?

That's from the 2010 Fall collection, I got mine back in October.
Probably no way that you can find that in the stores anymore. Good luck on finding it on Ebay.

02-01-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegalyn View Post
Do you mean the one from the Trend line?

That's from the 2010 Fall collection, I got mine back in October.
Probably no way that you can find that in the stores anymore. Good luck on finding it on Ebay.
Ah I see, didn't realise it was from so long ago I am totally in love with it, think it looks so expensive. Hopefully someone will ebay! Thanks for the info

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#3, handm, thread