How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

10-01-2011
V.I.P.

i logged in and looked at the "items waiting delivery" page apparently there isn't anything

i got an email confirming my order though when i did it last week!..looks like if i don't get my item soon i won't bother ordering from here again.

10-01-2011
V.I.P.

Check "Delivered items/Returns", that's where items which are on its way are listed. If the "items awaiting delivery" section is empty it means that your order has been processed.

Last edited by diesanni; 10-01-2011 at 06:44 PM.

10-01-2011
V.I.P.

#191 whos that? i think i saw her somewhere...

10-01-2011
trendsetter

elin kling, swedish blogger. ew.

10-01-2011
V.I.P.

Did she design these pieces? I don't really get it.

10-01-2011
front row

H&M TO LAUNCH EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION WITH ELIN KLING IN SWEDEN

H&M ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THE FIRST COLLECTION DESIGNED BY A FASHION BLOGGER. THE COLLECTION WITH ELIN KLING WILL LAUNCH IN SWEDEN ON THE 3RD OF FEBRUARY, AND WILL BE SOLD IN 10 SELECTED STORES IN STOCKHOLM, GOTHENBURG, MALMÖ AND UPPSALA. 10% OF THE SALES WILL BE DONATED TO UNICEF.

- IT FEELS GREAT TO BE ABLE TO OFFER OUR SWEDISH CUSTOMERS AN EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION BY ELIN KLING. AS ONE OF SWEDEN’S BIGGEST FASHION-PROFILES ELIN FITS OUR FASHION-CONSCIOUS CUSTOMER PERFECTLY, SAYS SOFIA JEGERBORN, MARKETING DIRECTOR H&M SWEDEN.

THE COLLECTION CONSISTS OF 9 FASHION PIECES AND TWO ACCESSORIES, AND IS A MODERN, LIGHT AND MINIMALISTIC COLLECTION WITH BOHEMIAN INFLUENCES. THE SAYING “LESS IS MORE” GETS AN IMPORTANT MEANING. THE RESULT IS A STRONG AND CLEAR COLLECTION, WHERE SILHOUETTE AND MATERIALS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN DECORATION. THE DETAILS ARE WELL CONSIDERED AND DISCRETE, SUCH AS THE UN-EVEN HEM ON THE WASHED LEATHER-JACKET, THE HIDDEN CHAIN AT THE NECKLINE ON ONE OF THE DRESSES, AND THE RAW EDGE ON THE WIDE PANTS. THE BALANCE BETWEEN THE HARD, TOUGH AND SCULPTURAL, AND THE SOFT, DRAPED AND FEMININE SUITS BOTH H&M AND ELIN PERFECTLY.

- TO BE THE FIRST ONE TO MAKE THIS KIND OF COLLABORATION WITH H&M FEELS INCREDIBLY FLATTERING AND FUN. IT HAS BEEN VERY INSPIRING TO BE ABLE TO WORK SO CLOSELY WITH THE DESIGN TEAM AT H&M, AND I’M INCREDIBLY HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS. THE COLLECTION IS MINIMALISTIC AND RAW, BUT WITH BOHEMIAN ELEMENTS, SOMETHING THAT REFLECTS MY PERSONAL STYLE WELL, SAYS ELIN KLING.

elinkling.net

Last edited by MariyaCroft; 10-01-2011 at 10:06 PM.

10-01-2011
front row

ELIN KLING HAS SINCE 2007 BEEN RUNNING SCANDINAVIA’S LARGEST FASHION-BLOG – STYLE BY KLING.

STYLE BY KLING HAS WON SEVERAL AWARDS, BOTH FOR THE BLOG AND FOR THE WEB-TV SHOW – INSPIRED BY THE BLOG. SHE STARTED HER CAREER AS FASHION-EDITOR AT THE LIFESTYLE-MAGAZINE SOLO. AFTER THAT SHE’S BEEN FRONTING THE FASHION-DEPARTMENT OF SWEDEN’S SECOND LARGEST DAILY NEWSPAPER EXPRESSEN. DURING THAT PERIOD SWEDEN’S LARGEST TV-NETWORK, TV4, HOSTED HER BLOG. IN 2009 SHE WAS THE HEAD STYLIST FOR SWEDISH IDOL, AND IN 2010 SHE BECAME A HOUSEHOLD NAME WHEN SHE COMPETED IN “DANCING WITH THE STARS”.

TODAY ELIN KLING IS WORKING AS FASHION DIRECTOR AT HER OWN FASHION MAGAZINE STYLEBY, FOUNDED BY SWEDEN’S LARGEST MEDIA-HOUSE BONNIER. SHE IS ALSO THE FIRST FASHION-BLOGGER IN THE WORLD TO BE LAUNCHING HER OWN COLLECTION FOR H&M. THE EXCLUSIVE AND UNIQUE COLLABORATION WILL LAUNCH IN SPRING 2011.

ELIN KLING IS ALSO THE FOUNDER AND PARTNER OF FASHION NETWORKS – SWEDEN’S LARGEST ONLINE FASHION COMMUNITY, WHICH SHE RUNS TOGETHER WITH PARTNER CHRISTIAN REMRÖD.

elinkling.net

10-01-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMPC View Post
^They did have it in the stores but since it was 10 euros it was sold out like in two days, at least here in Barcelona.

10euros? damn i paid 35 for mine from some b!tch who went to Zurich.

10-01-2011
tfs star

^Really? So yes, it was 9.95 to be exact. Well, think about it this way: you´re lucky you got it! my cousin wanted it really bad and she never got to get it (like tones of people here for sure) because of the price, which caused that massive "catching the dress" situation.

10-01-2011
V.I.P.

how i wish there was HM in Serbia.... i just love HM and hate most of other brands....(street brands)

11-01-2011
tfs star

i don't care about this blogger girl bu the dress and jacket are quite nice. Damn i wish it would be for all markets.

11-01-2011
V.I.P.

they may be doing a blogger collaboration in more than one market. a few months ago, "bryanboy" was bragging that he had a collaboration in the works with H&M via his Twitter: "OK. Not-so-big reveal. I'm very excited to be collaborating with H&M for a project you'll find out SOON. :-)"

i dont think its a good idea.

11-01-2011
In Bloom

Do not like Bryanboy. Do not want to wear anything he has laid his hands on.

we were in love

11-01-2011
tFS STAFF

Front page on tFS: New Target + H&M Designer Collaborations

11-01-2011
scenester

lmao bloggers

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#3, handm, thread