How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

14-06-2011
V.I.P.

lucy92 thought of that piece when i saw it. although that piece is from s/s 2010. its 2011 now!

17-06-2011
rising star

i finally bought this sweater tank!!! but I think H&M modified it, its exactly the same but not a criss cross back! Is that possible or are they gonna come out with a criss cross back too?

credit: nitrolicious
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hm_highsummer_09.jpg (206.0 KB, 2 views)

17-06-2011
V.I.P.

I don't know if you guys noticed, but they revamped the online shop. I don't like it that much but I guess you get used to it over time...

17-06-2011
tfs star

I'm so annoyed with H&M right now! I ordered a dress early last week which I need for the 24th June and although it was dispatched on the 8th it still hasn't arrived! With the change in website they've changed couriers and they don't even have tracking numbers anymore so they don't know where it is....and they won't declare it lost until Monday. Looks like I won't be getting it in time! I'm SO annoyed.

17-06-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate_is_goddess View Post
I don't know if you guys noticed, but they revamped the online shop. I don't like it that much but I guess you get used to it over time...
I hate it. It's much more confusing and you can't tell if the product can be bought online or not

17-06-2011
V.I.P.

^yeah I noticed that too! everything seems available, but when you try to choose a color or size it says "out of stock" or sth.... really annoying indeed!

17-06-2011
scenester

how long does it usually take to receive items from the online store after they are dispatched? i ordered some things and it says that they were dispatched on the 13th, but i havent received them yet. i also havent got a text message notification or anything. it seems a bit long for them to still not be here if they were dispatched 5 days ago?

17-06-2011
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by *k.a.t.e* View Post
I'm so annoyed with H&M right now! I ordered a dress early last week which I need for the 24th June and although it was dispatched on the 8th it still hasn't arrived! With the change in website they've changed couriers and they don't even have tracking numbers anymore so they don't know where it is....and they won't declare it lost until Monday. Looks like I won't be getting it in time! I'm SO annoyed.

oh whoops, completely missed your post, i guess this answers mine too then! how annoying! i ordered from them in december and got my items straight after they were dispatched!

18-06-2011
V.I.P.

yes they do take quite a while to get to you

18-06-2011
front row

These were inquired about a few pages back, but I'm still curious if anyone knows anything. I desperately NEED them.

Credit: Karenwheredidyougetthat

18-06-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttiming View Post
oh whoops, completely missed your post, i guess this answers mine too then! how annoying! i ordered from them in december and got my items straight after they were dispatched!
Mine finally arrived today, 10 days after despatch! When they used Hermes to deliver it was fine but now they're with DHL it's ridiculously slow.

18-06-2011
V.I.P.

The most ridiculous thing about the new online shop is how they use one and the same body for each and every outfit. They graciously change the skin tone for each of their beheaded models, but that is some seriously bad photoshop other wise.

18-06-2011
fashion icon

^what are you guys talking about? I don't see any change..

18-06-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanitizedfashion View Post
These were inquired about a few pages back, but I'm still curious if anyone knows anything. I desperately NEED them.

*Please do NOT quote the images*
Credit: Karenwheredidyougetthat
Yes it is already in store here in Canada for 79$. I almost bought them, but at the end, i decided to leave it... it is quite heavy tho!

Last edited by Legyviel; 19-06-2011 at 04:59 AM.

18-06-2011
V.I.P.

saw them too yamei. i actually really liked it. too cool.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#3, handm, thread