How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

27-06-2011
backstage pass

@Mariyacroft i would pass for 40. The other items are good though! =)

27-06-2011
backstage pass

@yamei my store doesn't sell trend so i always give the evil eye in my head when someone returns it.

28-06-2011
windowshopping

Two dresses I ordered about two weeks ago at the online shop finally arrived today. I hoped to get them earlier, but well, summer is not over yet.
I like the fabrics and am overall happy about the purchase.
Both fit me well, though the maxi one is a bit long for me, so I'll have to wear high heels with it, instead of sandals as I planned.

Photo by me

28-06-2011
trendsetter

I got some items on sale... Nothing special though, and not everything has gone on sale, it's just a small presale atm.

IMG_3589.JPGIMG_3577.JPG

IMG_3581.JPGIMG_3584.JPG

IMG_3585.JPG (I got the blazer, the top I got a few seasons ago)
my pics

Not so sure about the white blazer from the Concious collection, but I already wore it because it's so easy to throw on when you have nothing else .

28-06-2011
V.I.P.

i want the white blazer from the conscious collection but i refuse to pay full price for it.

i did buy the white pants from the collection full price and guess what its now half off.

29-06-2011
V.I.P.

Each and every year I'm disappointed by H&M's sale stuff, in store I mean... Only the boring basics are on sale, never the Trend pieces.
Posted via Mobile Device

29-06-2011
V.I.P.

i love the ponche on the page before

29-06-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emailme. View Post
i want the white blazer from the conscious collection but i refuse to pay full price for it.

i did buy the white pants from the collection full price and guess what its now half off.
The blazer is already on sale.

29-06-2011
V.I.P.

everything in the conscious collection is 50% or more at my store.

my H&M has also reissued a number of pieces from the garden collection. some of them are on sale also.

29-06-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate_is_goddess View Post
Each and every year I'm disappointed by H&M's sale stuff, in store I mean... Only the boring basics are on sale, never the Trend pieces.
Posted via Mobile Device
Here Trend pieces are on sale... but nothing much, the same tops and blouses, I didn't find anything I really liked.

29-06-2011
V.I.P.

diesanni it is?! the sales lady said it wasnt going to be and that the further markdown would only be on items already on sale. Will check the store tomorrow.

29-06-2011
V.I.P.

^Yes, it's marked down to 20€.

30-06-2011
backstage pass

markdowns are tricky at h&m. we don't have a price gun or anything to aid us. they send a list with everything that is on sale and it's up to us to find it all and mark it properly... when we scan an item in the computer it shows up at full price so it had better be marked or on the list. sometimes the individual store will decide if something is going to go on sale. in my stores case pesky womens trend and mens loggs items from past seasons.

01-07-2011
V.I.P.

anyone know how to read the labels? i was told that the labels include a number for the season/collection and that each number goes on sale one after another.

01-07-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldn View Post
markdowns are tricky at h&m. we don't have a price gun or anything to aid us. they send a list with everything that is on sale and it's up to us to find it all and mark it properly... when we scan an item in the computer it shows up at full price so it had better be marked or on the list. sometimes the individual store will decide if something is going to go on sale. in my stores case pesky womens trend and mens loggs items from past seasons.

it's true, they probably missed that white conscious collection blazer. it's also on sale at my store. have the sales associate check if it's for sure on sale or not.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#3, handm, thread