How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-08-2005
tfs star

i saw some of the skinny/tapered hm jeans here in finland. i dont know about these hundreds of styles, how can they even fit so many in the stores? im glad they are coming up with the skinny jeans but i really hate the fact that every single girl here will be wearing them since they are so cheap and all.. and especially if the store carries only few styles to pick from.

how does the guy skinny ones fit? are they tapered at the bottom or just straight leg skinny? this i wanna see...

20-08-2005
V.I.P.

I've seen the pre-launch stuff. I am deeply impressed. The best skinny cuts for men and women!

"...buttoned up to the breast, and made with wings, welts, and pinions on the shoulder points, as mans apparel is for all the world...and though this be a kinde of attire appropriate onely to man, yet they blush not to wear it..."

20-08-2005
backstage pass

i have some skinny pale wash jeans from h&m last season stuff and I love them. they are so skinny on the leg, only problem is i could only get a size 27' so can only wear them once and then have to hot wash them as they stretch on the bum and waist.

I tried a pair of darker wash from this season but they were a wierd fit, waaay to big on my bum, didnt flatter at all. i hope we get this collection in the uk though

20-08-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a984mel
I tried a pair of darker wash from this season but they were a wierd fit, waaay to big on my bum, didnt flatter at all. i hope we get this collection in the uk though
I'm pretty sure you tried on the sarouel-esque pair that's meant to be low in the crotch and bum. I tried on the men's styles and they fit like a dream, the only problem is that I'm 5'6"..still can't resist!

"...buttoned up to the breast, and made with wings, welts, and pinions on the shoulder points, as mans apparel is for all the world...and though this be a kinde of attire appropriate onely to man, yet they blush not to wear it..."

20-08-2005
trendsetter

that's great. I've found some great jeans at h&m in the past, things can only get better, plus they're so cheap compared to other brands.

I'm sure not all of them will be skinny, it's not logical to make just one type of jeans when you are trying to sell to pretty much everybody.

20-08-2005
V.I.P.

My friend had h&m jeans and they had nice fit and so but the quality was really bad. After a month use ( not everyday) those jeans had holes in the knees. So.. Hope these are better

20-08-2005
V.I.P.

^yeah, i made a similar experience.....never bought another pair thereafter.

20-08-2005
flaunt the imperfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metroicon

To celebrate the occasion, H&M will host a party along with LaChapelle and Interview magazine at Splashlight Studios on September 14 during Fashion Week. At the event, guests will view a six-minute short film developed by LaChapelle that features Mary J. Blige and former American Idol contestant Tamyra Gray wearing H&Mdenim. In addition, as part of the company’s media plan, the short film will play during previews in select movie theaters across the nation.
JIM SHI
this should be fun anyway... :p

20-08-2005
fashion insider

I like H&M jeans, it's great for here in Sweden H&M are like everywhere. Like, I live five minutes from one store and if I walk down that street I found an other H&M store...
back to the jeans, I had problem to fins my size, the smallest is what like 27 and I am 26...!
And thats hard cause H&M does great jeans or just cheap and chic jeans that i cant buy.

22-08-2005
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect10
I like H&M jeans, it's great for here in Sweden H&M are like everywhere. Like, I live five minutes from one store and if I walk down that street I found an other H&M store...
back to the jeans, I had problem to fins my size, the smallest is what like 27 and I am 26...!
And thats hard cause H&M does great jeans or just cheap and chic jeans that i cant buy.

stockholm is like that i agree.. my friend bought the skinny jeans from h&m few days ago and they fit nice. like i said before i hate how everyone will wear them now,, you see 10 girls with same jeans.. but i do like them

22-08-2005
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastry
I'm pretty sure you tried on the sarouel-esque pair that's meant to be low in the crotch and bum. I tried on the men's styles and they fit like a dream, the only problem is that I'm 5'6"..still can't resist!

i think on smaller guys skinny jeans make them look taller.

29-08-2005
tfs star

some of the guys new h&m skinnies look nicer than the girls. eg. the dark denim ones. the washes on the girl skinny jeans at h&m are a bit tacky..

someone was right about the size though. you need to get 2-3 sizes bigger than normally...

29-08-2005
scenester

I WANT H&M in S'pore!!

29-08-2005
tfs star

speaking off, has any girls tried the h&m guy skinnies on??
do they fit good?

my brother just got them..and they are nice!

29-08-2005
trendsetter

Wow, they seem to be getting a lot of great reviews... I may have to invest in a pair...

After all, one can never have too many jeans

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
handm, thread