How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

03-10-2012
windowshopping

They sure kept the ADR collection quiet, never heard of it until I walked past the Regent St store and saw the window! Anyone know what time they release the stuff for sale on the website? I'm not going into town tomorrow morning and I'd rather not bother with queues
Posted via Mobile Device

03-10-2012
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicornpower View Post
They sure kept the ADR collection quiet, never heard of it until I walked past the Regent St store and saw the window! Anyone know what time they release the stuff for sale on the website? I'm not going into town tomorrow morning and I'd rather not bother with queues
Posted via Mobile Device
Never mind, just manage to see the website on my computer, the collection launches at 9am both instore and online I don't know why it doesn't say on the app or mobile site!
Posted via Mobile Device

06-10-2012
V.I.P.

imo AdR' s jewellery looks really cheap, not worth the pricetag...

I'm looking for the laced boots (a la doc martens) anyone seen them in NYC?

06-10-2012
V.I.P.

They didn't keep it quiet. Sadly. It was all over the October issues, there's a music video advertising it all too... they didn't do a TV ad here though I don't think. Must be saving the money for MMM.

The collection has a 3 day return policy on it.

06-10-2012
V.I.P.

the only thing i desperately wanted was the bracelet with the big turquoise jewel on it..i think it sold out straight away..no way i will pay £50 on ebay

V.I.P.

Just keep checking the site. It'll come back into stock as the stores I've been into with the collection have had plenty of everything. Early hours of the morning the site is restocked, so check as early as possible, usually the entire collection pops up and again and is gone by a sensible time. Ha.

07-10-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeycombchild View Post
They didn't keep it quiet. Sadly. It was all over the October issues, there's a music video advertising it all too... they didn't do a TV ad here though I don't think. Must be saving the money for MMM.

The collection has a 3 day return policy on it.
Really? That's new for H&M. I would think that would help battle the eBay hoarders but apparently they are still selling for crazy overprices.

08-10-2012
V.I.P.

They did it on Marni too here. I acually think it was 2 days for Marni.

10-10-2012
fashion icon

I like the (animal) bracelets the most from ADR. It's very Kenneth Jay Lane. Some of it is quite tacky though especially if you don't style it right. The chained jewelry with charms are pretty tacky as well as the shoes. Ordered a few things. The green earrings, turqoise/gold bracelet, 2 snake bracelets, the croc bracelet, pearl bracelet and croc sunglasses. But I only really want about 2 things so the rest is probably going back.

Bought this sweater spotted on Maria Kolosova. It's on sale right now for half the price. It's a bit cutesy something that I normally wouldn't go for but thought this was cute.

stockholmstreetstyle

hm.com

Last edited by MissyJG; 10-10-2012 at 03:21 PM.
10-10-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeycombchild View Post
Just keep checking the site. It'll come back into stock as the stores I've been into with the collection have had plenty of everything. Early hours of the morning the site is restocked, so check as early as possible, usually the entire collection pops up and again and is gone by a sensible time. Ha.
cool that is a good tip, if i am around at that time i will check, haha thanks!

scenester

The H&M on Oxford street-near American Apparel has loads of the ADR stock left- a lot of it is broken though. The boxes the jewellery is in though are beautiful- the more expensive pieces weren't broken if any of you guys wanna pop in there.

Trend is producing some seriously good stuff atm, could have spent so much today- ended up with a pair of tweed look trousers and a top with a 'C' on made to look like a cat.

11-10-2012
backstage pass

^
I have the 'C' top too, it's so cute! Also my name begins with a 'C' so I couldn't resist haha!

12-10-2012
fashion insider

Does anyone have any of their silk shirts this season? Just wondering about the quality. Cashmere too.

19-10-2012
Aby
V.I.P.

They have real silk shirts? I saw the cashmere items but I didn't try any.

V.I.P.

i keep looking for the western isabel marant type shirts at H&M and havent found them.

i did see the cashmere cardigans but they looked rather thin. id rather get something at uniqlo for around the same price that has a thicker ply.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, handm, thread