How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

10-04-2005
windowshopping

HELP! Fashionistas please help :\
I can be good with fashion, but sometimes I need help. I need some casual clothes for school, I was wondering.. is this ok?

Do you guys have any suggestions as to what I should get, and where I could get them (please keep in mind I live in Canada, so I don't get all the stores that Americans do, and I might get some they dont)

10-04-2005
V.I.P.

that is cute....just as a casual thing though...you can probably get somethin like that at guess or urban behaviour at eaton centre...maybe not the exact same one but somethin very similar..........i think that they had a zip up version at ub

10-04-2005
windowshopping

they both come from garage clothing co. which we have in our mall so its no biggie. i just mean like other clothes that are good thanks for the help though!

10-04-2005
V.I.P.

what mall are you talkin about???? cause you should try the new mall Vaugh mills...that has so amnt stores...you can find somethin for sure...and there go karts.....

10-04-2005
windowshopping

I'm in Ottawa... so I'm talking about Place D'Orleans and St Laurent & Bayshore... and Rideau.. you know, the millions of malls we have here. lol

10-04-2005
V.I.P.

oh...toronto....vaughn mills is good and eaton centre and yorkdale if u ever visit here

10-04-2005
windowshopping

Yeah I've been there a million times, theres so much to get. But montreal is awesome too (and its closer) so if i ever need shopping i go there its awesome

10-04-2005
V.I.P.

I don't like the gray top at all, but the black thing would be really cute with a cami.

Maybe Roots..?

And shop online!! eBay.. or online stores like Abercrombie.com, Macys.com, Nordstrom.com... Great places with teen-budget friendly and stylish clothing are LaRedoute.com, Newportnews.com, Victoriassecret.com. You can get a catalogue from alot of these places too.

If you're into sporty looks, definitely try oni-ki.com, nike.com, adidas.com, zappos.com, fitcouture.com....

10-04-2005
V.I.P.

no offence but i think the grey top looks cheap

10-04-2005
windowshopping

^^ none taken. thats why i posted it.. to get your true opinions on it. Thanks to you guys, I decided not to get it and to save my money

I think I really want the tie-around thing.. I'll most likely get it. Thanks for the online links. I'm checking them out now.

I was wondering, what do you guys suggest... like what type of things should I get? I live in a colder city, but in summer it gets really hot.. it goes from one extreme to another.. so any suggestions?

10-04-2005
front row

How old are you? I think the tops would be cute on a 10-13 year old...Generally stay far far far away from Garage clothing/Sirens/etc, Aritzia stretchy spandex (that's just wrong, at any age) and logo hoodies/etc, anything with numbers on it (like that gray shirt), excessive logo stuff (like "Juicy Couture" plastered on a t-shirt), in fact avoid dressing in all Juicy like the plague.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
fashionistas