How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

29-12-2010
backstage pass

could somebody help me with finding a studded,leather jacket?i really liked those burberry ss 11 ones,they were so perfect,but i know that i'm not going to afford that...i want to spend about 70-80 pounds on it.
thanks in advance

30-12-2010
fashion elite

^ why dont you go get a plain leather jacket and get studs at a haberdashery etc to jazz it up? I am sure it will be cheaper.

V.I.P.

Studded leather jackets were everywhere last winter. I got one from Zara for €70. But since they're kind of over now it's difficult to find any in the price range you mentioned. All Saints and MuuBa always have nice studded leather jackets but they're way more expensive. You're probably best of trying eBay because you might find some TopShop, Zara and Mango ones from a few season ago.

30-12-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeistiffanyblu View Post
^ why dont you go get a plain leather jacket and get studs at a haberdashery etc to jazz it up? I am sure it will be cheaper.
i'm afraid that i'll screw it

Quote:
Studded leather jackets were everywhere last winter. I got one from Zara for €70. But since they're kind of over now it's difficult to find any in the price range you mentioned. All Saints and MuuBa always have nice studded leather jackets but they're way more expensive. You're probably best of trying eBay because you might find some TopShop, Zara and Mango ones from a few season ago.
thanks for answering my question

30-12-2010
windowshopping

Can someone help me find a nice simple droopy toque like keira knightleys in this pic?

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...mily/bihr4.jpg

Last edited by FlagrantDelire; 30-12-2010 at 06:39 PM. Reason: picture troubles
05-01-2011
V.I.P.

I just viewed an editorial with a pair shorts from Peter Jensen's Spring/Summer 2011 collection & I'd like for somebody to let me know about websites that carry his line or stores that carry his collections in California. I would SERIOUSLY appreciate it.

backstage pass

- High-starched detachable collar (like Philosophy FW10) or arrow-sharp ones (like Miu Miu SS10).
- Affordable leather pants
- Affordable cable-knit sweater

07-01-2011
scenester

This isn't so much a Help Me Find, but I thought this was the best place to post it. Has anyone seen this dress from Monki:

source: monki.com

I just wanted to know what it was made out of. Also, if anyone could suggest something similar available in the UK?

Last edited by Legyviel; 11-01-2011 at 09:53 PM. Reason: no clickable links as credits please
08-01-2011
fashion icon

Has anyone seen this jacket online somewhere? I assume it's stella mccartney. if not, any jackets just like it? Thanks!

zimbio

windowshopping

a simple black maxi with a slit... less than 40$ please! everything seems to be so overpriced for a simple garment...

09-01-2011
windowshopping

maxi skirt*** not dress. thanks!

15-01-2011
scenester

Skinny Jeans
I'm looking for skinny jeans for men that are not low cut. I prefer traditional waist cut or higher...

16-01-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonpeg View Post
This isn't so much a Help Me Find, but I thought this was the best place to post it. Has anyone seen this dress from Monki:

source: monki.com

I just wanted to know what it was made out of. Also, if anyone could suggest something similar available in the UK?
I think it's made of tulle, no ?
You can buy the material and have it tailored. Since the design is not very complex I think you can use cheaper service

Last edited by ChrissyM; 21-01-2011 at 02:22 PM. Reason: please do not quote photos
16-01-2011
backstage pass

Nilson Zipper on the outside boots
Hi, I'm from Australia and love these Nilson boots (they're like the Acne pistol boots but half the price) - the only problem is I think they only ship within Sweden. I was wondering if there's anyone in Sweden that could help me out ie. buy the shoes for me online and I can reimburse them as well as cost of postage through paypal. Hope someone can help! Thanks

http://www.nilsonshoes.com/Kvinna/Mo...t=258482&c=SEK

22-01-2011
fashion elite

does anyone know who makes these shoes? i cant really tell from the symbol on the sole

weheartit.com

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bottega, clutch, dresses, knot, princess or assassin, veneta, warrior