Help Me Find... - Page 32 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
1 Week Ago
fashion elite

Is it just me or are sneakers with BLACK soles instead of completely impractical, mall walker-seque white soles, ridiculously hard to come by?

Like how to I even narrow down my search on online sites? Even colored soles are better just NOT white!! Completely ruins the line of the shoe and draws your eye to the normally least aesthetically pleasing part of the shoe.

I'd provide examples of styles Iactually dig but since I can't hotlink and no longer pay for image hosting so that's not gonna happen.

I'm open to dropping a decent amount for either running or all terrain shoes if the quality and fit is good. Around $150. I'm not attached to any one brand in particular, although I've been well served by Reeboks, Nike, New Balnce in the past.

V.I.P.

i believe it's more common for mens sneakers to have black soles than womens.

have you looked into onitsuka tiger? some of their styles have black soles like the classic mexico 66 here
these shoes are very comfortable.

fashion elite

Thanks for that brilliant tip! Will go forth in my Google and in-store search armed with newfound insight. Seriously thank you

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
advice, buy, find, info, item, label, locate, piece, shop