How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

11-08-2011
Some Like It Hot

When posting images for Identifying PLEASE remember to Credit your Sources otherwise your posts will be deleted as per tFS rules,
Thank you .

21-08-2011
V.I.P.

Anyone know where I could find a not-so-expensive shackle bracelet that is similar to this one?

nauticalluxuries.com

02-02-2012
windowshopping

Does anyone know when the prada saffiano calf leather wallet will be made available
hey guys! does anyone know when the Prada Saffiano Calf Leather wallet will be made available for purchase on their e store? as of right now it says "coming soon" but i'm wondering if anyone knows the exact date. thank you!

here's a picture for reference:

(photo credit to store.prada.com)

14-04-2012
rising star

these eyeglasses are dolce & gabbana ss 2012 ... I want to buy them but I need exact name of these model and color. anyone?

I've send message to dolce&gabbana facebook page and I've send few e-mails but noone respond. they're useless.

photo: dolcegabbana.it

14-04-2012
Looking Up

Does anyone know where I can buy some cool knuckle accessories? Like knuckle rings, or knuckle dusters? Preferably in silver. I'm also wondering if these accessories are "mocks" of the real thing, because in NZ real knuckle dusters are considered armed weapons and illegal to wear in public.

14-04-2012
Some Like It Hot

^Alexander McQueen... ?

*Saksfifthavenue.com

front row

Hi! I really need help finding these sunglasses. They were in the Alice + Olivia Spring 2012 show. They seem to also come in different colors, so I doubt they are vintage. Thank you!

http://www.aliceandolivia.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/b/r/braelyndropbacksweater_beige_3_copy_5.jpg

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
accessories