Hi guys theres a really interesting stock at creaturesofcomfort
I asked for one of the fur last winter and had a really nice communication with one of the girl from the store
Heres her mail you can ask her for the page with codes to access their stock email@example.com
__________________ There's a whole ocean of oil under our feet! No one can get at it except for me!
-IM dress in beige as seen here in blue/stunning but I have to wear something underneath otherwise it makes your boobies look gigantic and very visible
-IM denim dress/tunic (great love it- seen it on Jessica Alba and fell in love with it) and
- IM t-shirt/tee with a pink-green-white pattern and pouffy sleeves (doesn't fit me as well as hoped though, too tight around the chest area and too puffy at the sleeves...)...already posted a couple of pages ago though but it was here on the same blog pic I picked so that's why I described it again and now after wearing it I can say that I do not like it that much on me
(both seen on the pic from the blog...)
- IM tunic with a belt (great fit, lovely)-my favourite
- IM silk blouse with a flowery pattern in rose-bleu (beautiful) - my second favourite, especially with sleeves rolled up a bit
- IM green-yellowish dress, lovely, great print, pattern and lovely 2 holes next to the shoulder blades that accentuate that style and makes the dress look unique
- IM jacket - the one I have been talking about before - I do find it a bit "big" although I got the size 0 but it's the style of the jacket that gives the effect though...maybe I would say that the pockets are a bit excessive (large)
all in all I do find myself liking IM more and more (mind you I'm always saying IM but I am refering mainly to IM Etoile)
Last edited by jomarlushka; 20-04-2011 at 09:50 AM.
^ Wow, amazing purchases. I especially love the first dress and the jacket.. I am kicking myself for not buying the dress when it came up on eBay last year cause I didn't think I could pull it off without anything underneath..
Great purchases Jormalushka, I'm very jealous as I'm pregnant and restricted to shoes and bags for the next few months (hence my Dorris sandal splurge!).
I was wondering if anyone has seen the Yuli scarf anywhere. Everywhere in the UK has sold out and it's turning into an obsession. Preferably Europe, I hate buying stuff from the US. Thanks.