How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

31-05-2011
tfs star

I love the dresses too. I'm starting to save money now.

01-06-2011
trendsetter

Does anyone have a link to see the new fall '11 line?

01-06-2011
V.I.P.

only runway photos have been released but i think stuff starts coming into stores in the next month!

V.I.P.

Moda Operandi had the full collection (lookbook - iirc, I'm suddenly not so sure anymore) online a few weeks ago, including prices. But I'm not sure you can still view them and I didn't save the pictures because I've pretty much lost interest in IM

Last edited by Psylocke; 01-06-2011 at 05:29 AM.
10-06-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gossiping View Post
i saw caroline sieber wearing one of the jackets and i think she looked amazing. if you wear it with the right thing (jeans) i love it!

vogue.com
I just bought this jacket in that colour.
Its pretty nice.Need to be worn with jeans.
The pearls are made of glasse.

"Too fast to live,too young to die"-Vivien Westwood

Last edited by softgrey; 10-06-2011 at 06:23 PM.
11-06-2011
V.I.P.

Psylocke if you find it again please post! I really wanna know prices.

scenester

hi! has anyone overseas seen the perkins sneakers in the black and white colorway still available in any of the paris or uk stores? i would really appreciate any sort of feedback! thank so much.

front row

I've actually seen some Isabel Marant pieces at a boutique recently. One of the shirts that I saw online was there and to my surprise it looked much better quality in person than it did on the internet.

15-06-2011
fashion insider

Liberty is on sale. They have quite a big stock left and very good prices for the mainline.

But I think I got to the end of the line with Isabel Marant, it has became officially cheap to me. When you have the Paris Hiltons, the Beyonce's and the Jessica Simpson's of this world wearing your items, a reassessment of your brand is urgently needed.
I still quite a lot of clothes from the old collections,i buy a lot of them from Ebay, but looking yesterday to the racks full of clothes at Liberty, for the first time with this brand i got to the conclusion this is totally the opposite of what i want to dress. There was something loud and unrefined about the all thing.

15-06-2011
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les_Sucettes View Post
Liberty is on sale. They have quite a big stock left and very good prices for the mainline.

But I think I got to the end of the line with Isabel Marant, it has became officially cheap to me. When you have the Paris Hiltons, the Beyonce's and the Jessica Simpson's of this world wearing your items, a reassessment of your brand is urgently needed.
I still quite a lot of clothes from the old collections,i buy a lot of them from Ebay, but looking yesterday to the racks full of clothes at Liberty, for the first time with this brand i got to the conclusion this is totally the opposite of what i want to dress. There was something loud and unrefined about the all thing.
i 100% agree. i saw paris hilton wearing the hayworth dress on some talk show yesterday and a little piece of me died. there is a ton of isabel on sale in the us, and i'm just not really interested.

scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlinaTenTwenty View Post
hi! has anyone overseas seen the perkins sneakers in the black and white colorway still available in any of the paris or uk stores? i would really appreciate any sort of feedback! thank so much.
I am dying to get the black and white as well. I am selling my grey/white ones because I think the Black and White look better. What size are you looking for ? If I come across your size I'll let you know.

17-06-2011
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by SohoChic1 View Post
I am dying to get the black and white as well. I am selling my grey/white ones because I think the Black and White look better. What size are you looking for ? If I come across your size I'll let you know.
that's so sweet! i'm looking for a size 40, thanks so much! xo.

scenester

i have a sample fringe boot from next season. they are the white short/mid-calf version. i will share very soon! xo.

scenester

The Perkins this season are now called Bekkett. They come in an array of colors. I will be ordering the Black on Black but they will also be coming in Navy/Ecru (creme), Maroon/Black, Yellow/Ecru.

18-06-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les_Sucettes View Post

yeah i was in there on wednesday as well. i didn't like the stock they had left. they had tons of it in selfridges as well (but quite a bit more discount!) i think really it's just that there are a few really good items for this season but the rest are quite bad

Tags
#2, isabel, marant