How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

05-07-2010
Empire State of Mind

That's really annoying, Meg.
I have several pairs of J Brands because it's the only pair of jeans I look decent in also from behind :p. I wear them and wash them a lot and never had any problems except some color fading here and there. I actually stopped wearing any other brands. But I only have the 912 and 914 skinny and cigarette leg ones. Don't know about other styles though.

05-07-2010
Meg
inspired contemplation

quimby I do have an anthro card and I got it at the time of my purchase, but when I asked the store if having the card would help, they said no. So maybe that system isn't totally functioning yet at the London stores. Thanks for the sympathy everyone

Last edited by Meg; 05-07-2010 at 07:30 PM.
11-07-2010
once more, with feeling

Meg, you're probably over this by now, but I noticed the other day when I was thrifting a brand-new pair of J Brand jeans, with a large fraying rip on the back, near the middle seam. It looked like it had ripped there, someone had tried to sew it back together, and then it started to rip apart again. So I'm thinking your experience might not be that unusual.

V.I.P.

i'm petite and i try to find jeans with a 30 inch inseam to avoid paying 25$ to hem pants and jeans.

can anyone recomend any specific styles of j brand jeans? i already have the houlihans.

tailored

lucy, i have the 910 low rise skinny in westpoint twill (army green) and tyro (a dark distressed blue) as well as the houlihans, and all are the perfect length for me (around 29-30")...
it comes in a bunch of different washes/colors in twill and denim...

i've tried on the kris (which is a slouchy skinny) and the length is the same...

trendsetter

I just purchased their "love story" jeans in the petite size. I'm 5'5 so not really petite per se but I heard that the regular size was super long. I was right to order petite - I can still wear with heels - but no alterations needed, the length is perfection. If you are truly petite they'd be too long, but if you're close to my height they're an excellent length.

04-08-2011
fashion icon

^love that model!how is the sizing?on some website I read it might be better to take a size up..
Posted via Mobile Device

05-08-2011
trendsetter

For me they were tts. I have several pairs of houlihan's in 28 and I purchased 28 petite and they were fine. They do stretch a bit after wear - so I *could* get away with a 27, but the 28's are just fine.

05-11-2011
front row

Has anyone bought the cut off shorts? I don't know what size to get! Heeeeeeelp.

11-11-2011
front row

J Brand has had some nice coloured skinny jeans this fall. I like the ones that are the blue/green colour.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
brand, jeans