How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

01-04-2010
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

Has anybody (in the US) taken advantage of their online sale? I bought a few basics... 30% off clearance, you can't beat it.

02-04-2010
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

For those who don't read Harper's Bazaar, there was a bit on J. Crew's collaboration with Fenton-Fallon in the April issue:

(scanned by me)

In other words

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin View Post
Has anybody (in the US) taken advantage of their online sale? I bought a few basics... 30% off clearance, you can't beat it.
J.Crew's online (and in-store) 30% off clearances are the best. There's another one going on right now. The discount code is EXTRA30, and there's free ground shipping with orders that total $150+ after the discount has been applied.

It's a shame that the Fenton/Fallon pieces aren't on sale today. Although once they eventually go on sale, I can't imagine them still being in-stock whenever the next 30% off clearance begins.

26-07-2010
Meg
inspired contemplation

Has anyone else previewed their fall stuff? I think it looks good - I'm excited to see more. It definitely has a bit of Deadwood (tv show - not sure if anyone here watched it?) or western frontiersman kind of vibe at times with some of the lacey details, canvas and leather boots, etc.

26-07-2010
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

^ Meg, I took a look at their website at some of the photos from their Arizona shoot... really some great pieces. (Plus, I just love the American Southwest.) I'm loving the khaki and army green colors... perfect for fall. Goodness, makes me wish I could experience a real fall again.

flyme2themoon, thanks for the heads-up... I must check out their sale items PRONTO!

Meg
inspired contemplation

If you haven't already, they also have a little section entitled 'fall preview' which is worth taking a look at!

22-08-2010
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

I found a short skirt the other day while thrifting... It retailed for $98 last holiday season - it's the same as the skirt found here (that is not me), and I scooped it up for $5. Yay.

Meg
inspired contemplation

ah I remember that skirt! Great find! They have a lot of pieces out right now that I love. I am thinking of perhaps getting the camel wool-cashmere trench coat because it's so classic and I love the color. they also have really beautiful motorcycle gloves that I think I might get as I have been searching for the perfect pair forever. I really wish Net-a-porter would up their offerings of the J.Crew stuff - it's been pretty disappointing thus far.

23-08-2010
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

^ Meg, that coat is so fabulous! It's definitely a stand-out in their new catalog. I hope you do decide to scoop that up.

Right now I am totally loving the sequin cardi:

and this pencil skirt:

(jcrew.com)

Among so many other things! Oh my goodness. Lots of good stuff for fall... wishing I had all the money in the world...

front row

Hmm I like the September catalog much more than August. I love the collaborations they've been doing lately: Thomas Mason, Aigle, etc.
I feel like J.Crew is made to design wedding dresses. I love them all.
There's a few "final sale" pieces I want to get but it seems like every time I do order, a few days later they offer their additional percentage off
Anyone know if they'll be doing one again??

23-08-2010
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

^ Eeek, not sure, LifeNatureLove... And I agree with you, I love every single one of J. Crew's wedding gowns. I mean... there's nothing NOT to like about them. They fit my style and (bridal) tastes extremely well.

Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeNatureLove View Post
There's a few "final sale" pieces I want to get but it seems like every time I do order, a few days later they offer their additional percentage off
Anyone know if they'll be doing one again??
Just wanted to pop in and say this morning they put up 20% off FINAL SALE - (and free shipping over $150) - code is OURTREAT. Looks like the next stop may be 30% off??

fashion insider

thanks for the code, Erin
i just placed an order

27-08-2010
front row

erinthanks so much, you just made my morning! For some reason, my emails arrive sporadically and I missed this one (unless it hasn't been sent yet?). Either way, thank you very much!! Oh and yes, it seems as if they start with 20% and then go up to 30% a month or so later.

27-08-2010
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

Quote:
Originally Posted by *maximus* View Post
thanks for the code, Erin
i just placed an order
Perhaps you can indulge us in what you purchased?

LifeNatureLove - you do the same if you end up shopping!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
crew