How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

04-06-2006
windowshopping

Hi there
I want buy a pair of skinny zips in the phoenix wash but not sure about the size... I wear a size 24 in the J Brands... I hear tsubi's run a bit small? what size you guys suggest? 6? 8?

Thanks in advance =)

04-06-2006
fashion icon

^ You seem tiny!! I would definitely recommend a size 6 .

V.I.P.

mycatwalk.com has these really cool Mad Max style lean beans on their website I just ordered. They are blue jean underneath a black waxy finish. Can't wait to see them. I think they run pretty small though (from their description), so size up and grab them before they are gone, I have a feeling they will go fast.

mycatwalk.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg tsubi86ed.jpeg (22.5 KB, 5 views)

05-06-2006
rising star

luckyme..let us know what they are like! i was thinking about getting a apair myself!

05-06-2006
V.I.P.

gone_dotty..... in your educated opinion what size would a 30 be? these run really small right?

thanks so much.

05-06-2006
rising star

luckyme, i'd say if you are a size 30 go for the size 12 in the lean beans. they will/may be a little snug at first but after awhile they will stretch to mould your shape.

i am a size 26 and im an 8 in tsubi. i hope that helps!

05-06-2006
fashion icon

^^ I'm a 12 in the lean beans but a 10 in skinny zips. If you're unsure about sizing, just PM me and I'd be more than happy to exchange my measurements with you .

Last edited by titania; 05-06-2006 at 11:38 PM.
10-06-2006
Empire State of Mind

gone_dotty, I tried on the lean beans in aged black today. Artrium has a couple of Tsubis as well. I really like them although I'm not sure if they are perfct for my figure. I tried on a size 10 and they fit me. They were US $225 (not including tax) so I will definitely order them online. But at least I know my size now.

10-06-2006
rising star

i have the aged blacks! they are one of my favourite washes, i wear mine with almost anything.
oh my god... $225USD for Tsubis??? thats crazy! yes order online, people overseas are getting ripped off for Tsubis. as much as i love them i wouldnt pay that much. thats almost double what we pay here!!!

thanks for letting me know Velony. im sure the Lean Beans look stunning on you!!! i cant wait for you to get them now!

11-06-2006
windowshopping

Does anyone know much about the guys Joey Raw Denim jeans. Will they stretch much and then shrink when I was them?

18-06-2006
rising star

luckyme have you recieved you Coat of Arm Lean Beans yet??

18-06-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbutom
Does anyone know much about the guys Joey Raw Denim jeans. Will they stretch much and then shrink when I was them?
Do you mean Tsubi or True Religion?

I own the Joey Raw Denim from True Religion and they don't stretch, period. I have yet to wash them for the first time but I'll report back...

18-06-2006
V.I.P.

I will be getting the Coat of Arms any day now, and will post as soon as I have them. I had to wait until they restocked my size. I am very excited about these and my Superfine black panels. I should be all set with jeans for awhile, but then again you can never have too many shoes or jeans, right?.

22-06-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gone_dotty
luckyme..let us know what they are like! i was thinking about getting a apair myself!

gone_dotty, I got the tsubi coat of arms lean beans and I can highly recommend them. In fact, I am very happy with them, I like the quality of the denim (I am picky about fabrics), and they fit like they were made for me. Very different in color from common jeans in that they have a tackiness to them from the waxy black coating, and the blue jean just peaks out from underneath.

hope that helps.

26-06-2006
Frozen irony.

Does anyone know anything about new styles/washes coming out for fall in the skinny zips style?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
jeans, ksubi, tsubi