How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-10-2006
lcm
backstage pass

i think so, i was actually in the tsubi store on mulberry this week..and they had them there so i tried them on, and the crotch just made them very uncomfortable and strange-fitting. i recently bought the light wash with the zip at the bottom and i love them. ...tsubi's are well worth the amount of $ they are compared to other brands plus they're sort of like the underground denim in nyc...as opposed to walking around wearing the same jeans as everyone else.

12-11-2006
scenester

i have two pairs of tsubi jeans i am a guy so i buy my tsubi a wee bit lose which still looks great i love them..btw they are now available on barney's website and bluebee

28-11-2006
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJCouture
Hey everyone, I was wondering if someone could help me locate/assist in sizing for men's Tsubi jeans. I like the dee dee style that I saw on Aloharag and I was wondering if any male members have tried them and can vouch for sizing. I am pretty skinny and wear a 28 in most jeans, but Aloharag only has these in a size 30, do you think they will be too big on me? I want them to look slim so if they are loose it will kill it for me. Thanks!

p.s. if you know any other website besides aloha that cary them for men, or any stores in NY that carry them, please let me now!
i wear 28 in true religion rock and republic seven and most of others..i have 2 pairs of size 30 tsubi (dee dee) and they fit a bit looser than the other designer jeans..so if u like ur jeans more on the snug side then go for 28 and i think bluebee or barney's carry size 28..they are sooo cool and i absolutely love them..i practically live in them..good luck

Last edited by tangerine; 29-11-2006 at 07:16 PM.
28-11-2006
trendsetter

MJ, i would suggest that you go with the 28, i ordered a pair of them in 30 and am still mad a kept them as they are a touch too big.

i know there is a tsubi store in ny, and the barney co-op stores all carry them im pretty sure.

28-11-2006
trendsetter

GO WITH THE 30. I am 28 in most jeans as well and I fit snug in the 30 Tsubi. I have tried on the 28 and they are tiny! Maybe 29.....if they have 'em?

29-11-2006
trendsetter

^i wish they did a 29, i have two in 28 and have to wear them to sleep for a night or two to stretch them a bit

29-11-2006
trendsetter

I feel like an SA at Barneys told me they did once...but maybe no. I'm planning on heading over to the Tsubi NY tomorrow...soo I'll be on the lookout for one.

30-11-2006
fashion elite

thanks everyone for those responces, but I posted that a really,really long time ago (October, 2005). I have several pairs of tsubis now, all 28 (and they are all a little big at the waist, but good everywhere else.).

Last edited by MJCouture; 30-11-2006 at 11:34 PM.
06-12-2006
windowshopping

Hey people i'm a size 25 in levi's 593, so wat size do i go for the lean beans?

12-12-2006
V.I.P.

i find that it depends on the line, the scooters will be different from the skinny zips and the various other styles.

just try it on in the shop, get on that is *just* right (as in sucked breath squeeeze) and it will later stretch and mould to your body.

rising star

how are the prices of tsubis at the actual tsubi store in ny? do they raise the prices like barneys?

16-12-2006
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by apple124
how are the prices of tsubis at the actual tsubi store in ny? do they raise the prices like barneys?
I'd LOVE to know this as well. Also, does anyone have pictures of this store? I can't find it anywhere online. I feel like it's a myth, haha. Too good to be true.

16-12-2006
fashion elite

I can only say for men's at the the Tsubi store. Dee Dees are $265, dee dee ruff rockers are $205. I think Barney's charges like $220 for the ruff rockers, and $280 for the dee dees??

front row

does anyone knw where they sell tsubis in la, california?

i really want to buy tsubi jeans. but i MUST try jeans on before i buy em.... so i dont want to buy em online...

18-12-2006
fashion elite

^Ron Herman, Fred Segal (I think?), and Barneys. I am sure that a lot of the smaller stores do as well.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
jeans, ksubi, tsubi