How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

02-05-2006
backstage pass

hahahahah people in australia are making a killing on these jeans!!! they get them soo cheap

06-05-2006
front row

I have a pair of Scooters, and I've noticed that the different styles for each style varies. Does anyone know the run down for all the styles?

18-05-2006
windowshopping

ebaying for tsubi jeans.
Hi,

for those who wear and love tsubis, please help me on this. I tried to get a tsubi from ebay but I'm so confused by the sizings. Are all tsubi jeans low rise and worn on the hips? my low rise levis jeans that fit me measures 14.5 inches across at the waist and i wear them on my hips. according to the sizing on ebay, the measurements for waist seemed too small for me, yet the measurement for hips seemed too big. I am so confused.

cheers to tsubi,
jasmine

18-05-2006
backstage pass

Be Careful Dont Buy From An Austalian That Doesnt Use Paypal!!! That Was My Mistake I Ended Up Taking Forver To Pay Because I Didnt Know How To Pay...... So.. Make Sure They Use Paypal. I Ended Up Doing Western Union And Getting Charged 22 Dollars For Nothing Because The Lady Didnt Want To Sell Me The Jeans

Last edited by PrincessImp.; 18-05-2006 at 05:00 PM. Reason: please see tFS guidelines
18-05-2006
Of too many minds

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaslee
Hi,

for those who wear and love tsubis, please help me on this. I tried to get a tsubi from ebay but I'm so confused by the sizings. Are all tsubi jeans low rise and worn on the hips? my low rise levis jeans that fit me measures 14.5 inches across at the waist and i wear them on my hips. according to the sizing on ebay, the measurements for waist seemed too small for me, yet the measurement for hips seemed too big. I am so confused.

cheers to tsubi,
jasmine
jaslee, I think most Tsubis are low-rise.
As a general guide, if your jeans size is 27/28 you may be a size 10 in Tsubis, a 26/25 is a size 8, while a 24 is a size 6.

{*princessimp.blogspot.com*}
26-05-2006
Empire State of Mind

Well, I bought a pair of the Tsubi scooter style jeans off ebay. I am a 27 in almost all of my jeans and was told that the 27 translates to an AUS 9. Unfortunately I was sent the wrong size (8 instead) and they were too snug. I sold them again and was able to get myself another pair in 9 and they do fit me perfectly. So I think an 8 translates to 26, 9 equals 27, 10 = 28 and so on.

26-05-2006
trendsetter

They don't seem to have any stock on mycatwalk.

Anyone know about more washes they do in the skinny zips that are not on the website?

26-05-2006
front row

Velony - I think you're right. A 27 should be a 9, a 28 a 10, and so on.

just_me - If you live in NYC, there is a Tsubi store on the SoHo/Nolita area, so you can check out the different washes there.

27-05-2006
rising star

Hi there! this is my first post!!

i just wanted to say that tsubi sizing is really inconsistent. the sizes range from wash to the different styles.

heres an idea of what sizing i take in tsubi my favourite styles:

lean beans (because they do stretch): size 8
scooters: size 9 (i find that the greys and black washes are a little bit bigger than the blue washes so im an 8 in them)

also be careful with buying tsubis on ebay. there have been many worn grey scooter fakes floating around

27-05-2006
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessImp.
jaslee, I think most Tsubis are low-rise.
As a general guide, if your jeans size is 27/28 you may be a size 10 in Tsubis, a 26/25 is a size 8, while a 24 is a size 6.
yup! most tsubis are low rise, except for the lean beans style which are more mid rise (they have a 21cm rise) i love them! they are one of my favourite pairs of jeans, i have them in aged black, blue monday and vintage indigo.
the scooters, skinny zips and other styles are mainly low rise.

just_me mycatwalk.com is always running out of tsubi stock. they never have amny to begin with! have you tried www.fat4.com, im not sure if the ship overseas though but they do stock alot of tsubi

27-05-2006
trendsetter

Thanks so much for that link, how are the prices compared to mycatwalk?

Does anyone here have the skinny zips in phoenix sun? Please post a picture of you rockin them, I want to see what they are like!

27-05-2006
rising star

prices are pretty much the same as mycatwalk!
good luck with them, i hope you find wht you want as well!

27-05-2006
trendsetter

Thanks babe.

Btw, have you seen phoenix sun irl? How is it? I can't make my mind up, I'm drawn to them but they are kind off tacky..lol.

Last edited by just_me; 27-05-2006 at 02:57 AM.
27-05-2006
rising star

not a problem
ive seen the phoenix sun skinny zips in real life and i used to own them too. i found the material to wear easily because they are so stretchy and perhaps a little on the thin side. in about a span of 2-3 months there was a hole near the zip area its because of that reason i never bought the skinny zips style again and bought myself a pair of tsubi lean beans instead, the denim is so much thicker and they are so comfy, however they dont come in the phoenix sun wash

27-05-2006
trendsetter

Ok thanks.

I like the way they look at the fat website, a bit silver-ish not so much at mycatwalk, which one is more true to how they look irl? I want the as a going out jean i think.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
jeans, ksubi, tsubi