How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

14-09-2004
scenester

Can anybody reccomend an on-lin store with stylish Blazers, prefferably with printed graphics and patchwork, appliques.. ect...

Falls coming and a blazer would be perfect..

Only problem is that there aren't too many good stores here in San Diego..

14-09-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by deemrock@Sep 14 2004, 01:31 PM
Can anybody reccomend an on-lin store with stylish Blazers, prefferably with printed graphics and patchwork, appliques.. ect...

Falls coming and a blazer would be perfect..

Only problem is that there aren't too many good stores here in San Diego..
[snapback]367083[/snapback]
Junya Watanabe did some amazing jackets for this fall. But, they are VERY expensive. LA has to have some outlets that sell JW. Spacemiu would now better, but I'd check the usual suspects, Fred Segal, Maxfield, Barneys...

P.S. Oh, wait, aren't you going to Japan? Buy one there, it should be much cheaper.

14-09-2004
flaunt the imperfection..

for silkscreening look for libertine...

for a less expensive option...steve vintage...

http://www.stevevintage.com/pages/431087/index.htm

14-09-2004
scenester

Quote:
Originally posted by faust@Sep 14 2004, 01:34 PM
Junya Watanabe did some amazing jackets for this fall. But, they are VERY expensive. LA has to have some outlets that sell JW. Spacemiu would now better, but I'd check the usual suspects, Fred Segal, Maxfield, Barneys...

P.S. Oh, wait, aren't you going to Japan? Buy one there, it should be much cheaper.
[snapback]367085[/snapback]

Thanks faust...

Fred Segal huh? I keep hearing about that store in LA and have never been far west enough on Melrose to go into it.. I'll keep an eye out for Junya next time i'm up there, thanks for the 411..

Yes indeed i'm headed for Japan but I have been checking all the clothing magazines like "SMART" & "STREET JACK" and havn't really seen anything I like but I guess as we all know not everything makes it into the magazines and not everything in the magazines are exactly whats really going on.. I go for STYLE first then BRAND if the style looks good and the price is good, I usually go for it..

I can definately forsee that by spring 05 blazers will be very very very saturated in the market so I wanna get a head start on that estilo!!!

14-09-2004
scenester

Quote:
Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 14 2004, 01:47 PM

[snapback]367102[/snapback]

Ohh my gosh I can't believe it.... They were just at the Agenda Show in San Diego and I tottally spaced it and walked right by thier booth.... I will be kicking myself now.. Jeez ha ha I hate when I space it on cool brands..

That first shirt is really cool in the main page..

14-09-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 14 2004, 01:47 PM

[snapback]367102[/snapback]
good call, softie! Libertine is one my "to add" list.

14-09-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by deemrock@Sep 14 2004, 01:52 PM
Thanks faust...

Fred Segal huh? I keep hearing about that store in LA and have never been far west enough on Melrose to go into it.. I'll keep an eye out for Junya next time i'm up there, thanks for the 411..

Yes indeed i'm headed for Japan but I have been checking all the clothing magazines like "SMART" & "STREET JACK" and havn't really seen anything I like but I guess as we all know not everything makes it into the magazines and not everything in the magazines are exactly whats really going on.. I go for STYLE first then BRAND if the style looks good and the price is good, I usually go for it..

I can definately forsee that by spring 05 blazers will be very very very saturated in the market so I wanna get a head start on that estilo!!!
[snapback]367105[/snapback]

I saw this Junya blazer in person. Outstanding (this image really doesn't do it justice, but I couldn't find another one). And only $2000

14-09-2004
scenester

Quote:
Originally posted by faust@Sep 14 2004, 02:03 PM
I saw this Junya blazer in person. Outstanding (this image really doesn't do it justice, but I couldn't find another one). And only $2000

[snapback]367112[/snapback]
2,000.00 quid? bloody el mate!!! ha ha is it made of gold ?? Jeez i'd probably kill myself if I spilled ketchup on my 2,000.00 dollar jacket ha ha..

Very nice design indeed but I i'm looking more in the price range of 150 max...

14-09-2004

Quote:
Originally posted by deemrock@Sep 14 2004, 01:56 PM
Ohh my gosh I can't believe it.... They were just at the Agenda Show in San Diego and I tottally spaced it and walked right by thier booth.... I will be kicking myself now.. Jeez ha ha I hate when I space it on cool brands..

That first shirt is really cool in the main page..
[snapback]367109[/snapback]
yah...i stumbled accross the blazers and shirts at a trashy store on bdwy called lounge...but these were really cool so i ripped off one of the hangtags to do further research...
same vibe as libertine but with all these pirate graphics...jolly roger and all that...
topshop on london is selling some brand that does the same sort of thing over there...

silk-screening is all the rage these days...

14-09-2004
scenester

Quote:
Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 14 2004, 02:39 PM
yah...i stumbled accross the blazers and shirts at a trashy store on bdwy called lounge...but these were really cool so i ripped off one of the hangtags to do further research...
same vibe as libertine but with all these pirate graphics...jolly roger and all that...
topshop on london is selling some brand that does the same sort of thing over there...

silk-screening is all the rage these days...
[snapback]367133[/snapback]
Ohhh gosh are you in London?? TOP SHOP has got to be one of the best stores, I can't believe they havn't opened one up here in the states... I guess they are afraid they'd put everyone outta business ha ha...

Ineed I'm glad we are finally seeing Silkscreen come off of t-shirts and find its way across many other items!!!! This should have been done years ago!!!

14-09-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by faust@Sep 14 2004, 11:34 AM

[snapback]367085[/snapback]

maxefield has an outlet on Robertson called Mxfield blue, they ahve wonderful stuff but it's still not cheap.

Quote:
Originally posted by deemrock@Sep 14 2004, 02:44 PM
Ohhh gosh are you in London?? TOP SHOP has got to be one of the best stores, I can't believe they havn't opened one up here in the states... I guess they are afraid they'd put everyone outta business ha ha...

Ineed I'm glad we are finally seeing Silkscreen come off of t-shirts and find its way across many other items!!!! This should have been done years ago!!!
[snapback]367139[/snapback]
no i'm in nyc...but i love shopping in london...we have a number of members in london or thereabouts...

14-09-2004
Naturellement pulpeuse

I'm about 90 miles North of London if that counts! (we even have Topshop in the grim North)

I like vintage Brioni evening jackets and have been trying to aquire one for a long time...

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Sep 14 2004, 03:41 PM
I'm about 90 miles North of London if that counts! (we even have Topshop in the grim North)

I like vintage Brioni evening jackets and have been trying to aquire one for a long time...
[snapback]367325[/snapback]
are you any where near winchester? my friends are going to school near there

Naturellement pulpeuse

Quote:
Originally posted by Spacemiu@Sep 14 2004, 07:21 PM
are you any where near winchester? my friends are going to school near there
[snapback]367405[/snapback]
On the day I posted that I was down at a little town just above Coventry which is a reasonable way North of Winchester. Winchester is just below London if my geography serves me well. Idyllic countryside, if you like your land flat, I've heard.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
blazer, men's, nice