How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

12-05-2006
windowshopping

Looking for Rare-one-of-a-Kind Von Dutch Jeans
I know I will probably get flamed for this as I know this designer is not to everybodys taste, but I’m trying to track down a pair of Rare-one-of-a-Kind Von Dutch Jeans ($400-$800) that were designed exclusively by the Ex Von Dutch head designer Christian Audigier (now with Ed Hardy) and it seems only a limited number of pairs of these jeans were made available, mainly to buyers in the LA area. I’m going to be in Los Angeles soon and one of the main reasons of me being there is trying to track down a pair of these unique Von Dutch jeans.

These jeans in particular have 2 huge patches placed down the front of both thighs, down one leg was a huge Von Dutch, Compton California MC Motorcycle patch with a separate logo I believe was underneath the Motorcycle patch and down the other leg was another huge patch which included 4 separate patches, one being the Von Dutch eyeball patch. These patchs were sewn onto separate pieces of denim and then sewn onto the main jeans. Both back pockets were also customised. They were genuingly rare jeans, that were heavily priced.

I am at a big disadvantage in trying to locate these jeans as I don't have the pictures that were placed on eBay in the two auctions I saw them on. Both sellers lived in the West Hollywood area of the city and now I am kicking myself for not copying/saving the pictures as this would have made it a lot easier for me to track down a pair.

Is there anyone living in the California area that may have seen a pair in a store? *Please see tFS Guidelines* Have you ever come across a pair or know someone that has, from the description I have placed above???...

Please Reply, Appreciate It... I need all the help I can get.

Last edited by Hipkitten; 12-05-2006 at 09:56 AM.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
dutch, jeans, rareoneofakind, von