Which are the most amazing butt jeans? - Page 2 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

18-01-2006
rising star

Tsubi is great for skinny women. if you weigh over a certain amount, it looks horrible.

Sevens isn't terribly special, but does a great job of making butts of various sizes look good.

19-01-2006
V.I.P.

seven's always made my butt look square...and i'm more of ...a victoria secret model shape...my waist is smaller and i have fuller hips. I felt it was too straight -the waistband across the back...
it's a good basic jean I guess..but I think for basic,basic..i'd rather wear levi's

20-01-2006
offline.

^^ I know gap gets a lot of crap on this forum, but you should try the Curvy jeans there... I'm the same way and I bought a pair of dark denim ones... very flattering!

20-01-2006
rising star

some of Miss Sixty jeans work well on me, but I have small butt,

21-01-2006
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by djflame
Tsubi is great for skinny women. if you weigh over a certain amount, it looks horrible.

Sevens isn't terribly special, but does a great job of making butts of various sizes look good.
I think it really depends on what style of tsubis you are wearing though. Lean Beans, for example are a skinny/straight leg in stretch denim so they arent as flattering at the Skinnie Minnies (which are a skinny/straight leg in rigid denim), or the Scooters which are a straight leg in rigid denim (and therefore the most flattering).

21-01-2006
scenester

Well let me join the Seven's crew. I love my Seven's :

1 - Because they're comfortable
2 -You bet! They make my a$$ look gooooood!

21-01-2006
rising star

I used to own exclusively Sevens, because they were so flattering... but then I started splurging like crazy on other designer brands...
and
Now my vote for best "butt" jeans goes to Hudsons (they hold their butt shape and don't stretch out like Sevens do) and Paige (makes butt have a 'shelf'... sold at Nordstroms).

Last edited by thewannabe; 21-01-2006 at 01:33 AM.
21-01-2006
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewannabe
I used to own exclusively Sevens, because they were so flattering... but then I started splurging like crazy on other designer brands...
and
Now my vote for best "butt" jeans goes to Hudsons (they hold their butt shape and don't stretch out like Sevens do) and Paige (makes butt have a 'shelf'... sold at Nordstroms).
I don't need anymore "shelf" but I know what you mean. Have to ck out the Hudson's.

21-01-2006
fashion insider

Bettina Liano ones are good, but that's what I like, so I don't know...

21-01-2006
V.I.P.

I live in nyc, and I wouldn't put them in the best butt category. More like best basic.

21-01-2006
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar_kissed
Bettina Liano ones are good, but that's what I like, so I don't know...
i've seen so many people wearing them. personally i think they mostly make butts look pudgy ...but i'm sure your butt looks great

22-01-2006
front row

Does anyone know the name of the jeans madonna is wearing in her latest music clip?

22-01-2006
backstage pass

I've yet to personally see a girl who isn't model-body perfect look good in Sevens. everyone else seems to look disproporitonate and square-butted. I never understodd their hype? but i'm sure they look good on the girls who swear by them here.

My personal favorites really are earnest sewn and james cured...i avoid a lot of denim because i don't like tacky washes, but these don't have them, and they make my butt look better than any. I used to have no butt whatsoever, and James jeans especially made me magically have one. i consider those miracle jeans. honestly. earnest sewn just does something great too..the fit is awesome and does wonders for your rear view. at least in my experience.

22-01-2006
V.I.P.

dreams ethereal, i said the same thing about seven's a few pages back. My butt looks like a square in them. I think it's the waistband cuts right across the back. they are so below average to me. i'd def go for ernest or james before sevens. the hype was that they were one of the "first" premium lines that came out just after Earl and Frankie B.
Personally, I love Siwy's, because I have no butt, and this makes me have an envious one. Lord know's I do have the flesh to move around, but it has to be packaged right...ahahahahha...sounds funny, but in the wrong jeans looked awful.
I liked james fit, but back then the inseam was too short for me. I wonder how it is now?

23-01-2006
backstage pass

My Sevens are lovely
My Rock and Republics
and All Von Dutch look good.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
amazing, butt, jeans