How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

08-04-2005
windowshopping

Need help to find an old season item from dior
hi was wondering if anyone could help, im uk based and fell in love with a friends pair of dior white jeans, i believe they were part for the pink glam range, they were boot cut hipsters in a white cotton, with tiny exqisite little gems, rhyntones ect embroided onto the leg in a flower arrangement, they were around 1200 in harrods so she told me, so i popped in end of last year but all gone, i came across this sight and it struck me that someone on here in the know may have an idea of how i can possibly get a pair. they were stunning and anyone who has seen them will totally agree.

09-04-2005
V.I.P.

are you talking about the jeans from last year's "girly" collection?? they said "dior" in rhinestones on one of the pockets and had little three-dimensional flowers and butterflies on them? if so, i remember those... hm ... but i'm not sure where you can get a pair have you tried searching ebay? you might find something there... also, try yoox.com ... they had lots of great dior items when i last checked a week or two ago... i haven't checked recently but they often get new items in

Last edited by brian; 09-04-2005 at 03:10 AM.
09-04-2005
windowshopping

yes those are the ones hun, ill take alook at yoox.com cheers for that

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
dior, item, season