How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

09-09-2006
V.I.P.

Those are my pics. My husband really likes the leather like looks. They are comfortable and it's slighly stretched on me. I suspect 24 will give me a sausage look
I need to have them shortened. Now they are folded inside. What do you think? Should I (can I) go one size down?
btw, they fit like Jbrand size 24 to me. Very similar feeling.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NOtify jeans1.jpg (30.8 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg notify jeans2.jpg (28.5 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg notify jeans3.jpg (31.8 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg notify jeans4.jpg (31.2 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg notify jeans5.jpg (27.1 KB, 6 views)

09-09-2006
Empire State of Mind

Thanks, Caffeine. They look really good on you but I also think you could easily size down. Are those the Annemone? I think I might order those as well. Do you think they run true to size? I'm a 27 in J Brand although they are a little loose on me but I've never tried them in 26 before.

09-09-2006
V.I.P.

those are Annemone. mine are 25 and they fit like Jbrand 24. Honestly Jbrand is a little too soft and stretchy IMO, so I guess 27 in Annemone should fit you just right.

09-09-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velony
Thanks, Caffeine. They look really good on you but I also think you could easily size down. Are those the Annemone? I think I might order those as well. Do you think they run true to size? I'm a 27 in J Brand although they are a little loose on me but I've never tried them in 26 before.
I did make a little effort to close the zipper :p my hips are a little side compared with waist, so I'll have to see how the 24 feel. in my Paige my hips sometimes feel too tight...like loosing blood flow or something...if that's the case I'd rather wear those loose ones

09-09-2006
Empire State of Mind

Thanks, that really helped. I also think that a 27 should be fine. I'll place an order later. Can't wait to receive those.

09-09-2006
fashion insider

Caffine, I think the 25 fits well. I really like the look on you because they are not super tight. The straighter cut and wax finish make them look very sophisticated and classy, which is a nice alternative to the super skinny trendy look. They may look a bit large because they are really long. I think if you alter them to the right length they will look a lot better. You may want to try the 24 just in case you like the fit better but otherwise I'd keep them. Btw, are these blue or black? It's a little hard to tell from the wax finish.

09-09-2006
V.I.P.

thanks Foxie-Pooh. Those are black (called extra black or something like that). I also found that wherever i fold the fabric,(like the bottom I folded up), there will be a white line like broken wax. Overtime it's going to create a worn finish, which will be very cool.

09-09-2006
fashion insider

Wow...that sounds very cool...I should get my hands on a pair...

10-09-2006
tfs star

Caffeine have you ever tried AG jeans before? I am a size 26 in them and a size 27 in sass & bide, I will order the 27 in Anemone I think cause I have heard they run a little small. They look great on you btw thanks for posting pics, karma your way!

16-09-2006
fashion insider

Alright...I've decided to order a glossy Anemone but I have never seen these in real life...I don't like to order them online but I can't seem to find them in stores...the wax effects don't translate well on pictures so I wonder if anyone can tell me how it looks exactly...does the black look very dark or does it have a bluish tint as seen in pictures? I'm debating between the black glossy or blue...thanks

16-09-2006
V.I.P.

Wow Caffeine those looks nice. I want some now.

V.I.P.

shoplastyle.com has Notify jeans but are there any other ones that stock up on the wax ones?

fashion insider

Btw...Caffine or anyone who's seen the oily jeans, do you know if the wax transfer color on to other things? I'm planning on getting the white kama sutra skeleton scarf and wearing it around my waist but I don't know if I'll ruin the scarf if I do that so...I wonder if I should get them both...

18-09-2006
tfs star

When I was shopping in one of the main strips in Sydney I discovered by chance that by some miracle the Notify wax jeans were sold here! Anemones in the blue and black with yellowish stitching that I haven't seen online anywhere, they were quite nice. It's lucky I didn't order them as I seemed to be inbetween sizes- 26 was too small, 27 too big. And they weren't skinny enough for me. They are beautiful jeans though

18-09-2006
tfs star

Foxie-Pooh, I didn't notice a problem with that, but I only tried 2 pairs for five minutes each on so it's probs best if someone who actually owns them answers your question the outfit sounds great though!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
jeans, notify