How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

08-10-2006
fashion insider

so you are the b*tch who ordered the last 27! That was my backup size in case other sizes don't work!!!...ok, just kidding :p but you have to let me know how the 27 fits you!

08-10-2006
Empire State of Mind

Sure, will do. The jeans were in my cart all the time because I wanted to place an order before but didn't complete for some reason. Then I noticed that there was only one pair left in 27 so I had to act fast. Sorry but I'm sure there's other places where you can get them. For me as someone living overseas that was probably the only chance. Maybe they don't fit and I have to return them in the end. Who knows...

11-10-2006
fashion insider

I broke down and ordered a pair of 28 today...I should get it by early next week...I hope everything works out so that I don't have to send it back! Btw, they do have mens notify in wax finishes as well but I don't think they are skinny though...more like straight legged...Henry Lehr has them...so go check it out

12-10-2006
front row

Hi, guys, Other than Notify and Superfine, which brands also have wax jeans?

Caffeine, you look GREAT in Anemone! My sister works in fashion industry in Paris, she said that Notify is pretty hot there.

12-10-2006
V.I.P.

foxie, good luck with the fitting! Let us know how they look!
Siesta. thank you! I think that levis also has wax jeans:p Of course Dior Homme

12-10-2006
fashion insider

Holy crap! I just checked the website and almost all sizes are sold out except for 25...in a day!! I'm glad that I didn't wait and purchased them immediately but whoa do these jeans sell like hot cakes...I had no idea...

16-10-2006
fashion insider

I just received my jeans and they are HEAVEN!!! The 28 works out great, I'm glad that I didn't get the 29 but I think I might even be able to squeeze into the 27, so I'd say it is true to size to me. I really hope they won't stretch out because the material is a little stretchy due to the 2% elastin. I wonder if I should've taken the 27 to make up for the stretchy factor...but I don't want it to be too tight...anyway, I have to say this is probably the best jeans I have so far...it doesn't sag around my hips like some other jeans and the oily sheen is so understated yet elegant.

17-10-2006
rising star

I love Notify jeans! I managed to get another pair at TK Maxx (aka TJ Maxx) for 80% off.

17-10-2006
Empire State of Mind

Foxie, that's good to know because I'm was worried the the 27 could be too tight although I usually wear 27 in jeans. Can't wait to get them. They sound divine the way you described them. Please post pics if you get a chance.

17-10-2006
V.I.P.

foxie! congrats! please share a pic if you can.
I doubt that I could size down though...my legs are rather muscular compared with my waist and I found those legs quite tight.
The good news is that they don't stretch.(wore two days, no stretch yet).

17-10-2006
front row

Some Notify jeans are on sale:
http://www.shoplastyle.com/tier/index.asp?cat=65

Last edited by pasfoti; 17-10-2006 at 11:47 AM.
17-10-2006
fashion insider

I'd love to post some pix but I don't have a digi yet...I plan on buying one after the Thanksgiving sale so hopefully I get some close ups then

29-10-2006
fashion insider

Velony, have you received your jeans yet? I wore my jeans once so far and I'm itching for more opportunity to wear them there are more available now on activeendeavors and shopbop, hopefully they work out for you

30-10-2006
Empire State of Mind

No, unfortunately I still haven't received them. Usually it doesn't take that long so I assume the the package got held up at customs. I just got home and checked my mail box hoping that they might have arrived by now but nothing. Can't wait to try them on and see them irl. Are they rather dressy?

30-10-2006
fashion insider

Well, they are not too dressy. It's just thet the sheen from the jeans makes them look more "evening" but you can wear them during the day as well. I feel that they look more put-together than regular faded blue denim

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
jeans, notify