How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

12-09-2006
trendsetter

Off Saks and Last Call (Neiman Marcus) have some really really good deals on shoes if you find the right ones.

I went shoe shopping a couple days ago and found Vera Wang white shoes for 60 dollars and I bought myself a pair of Stuart Weitzman shoes for 55 dollars!!!

i don't think you're worth a second glance.

12-09-2006
trendsetter

About Century 21... I've been there quite a large amounts of times and most of the times I came out disappointed. They literally act like you're a herd of cattle and there are so many people there even on weekdays... it's insane. And the experience of buying clothing and bags pretty much disappears, because of how many bags are shoved on racks and how unattractive and unappealing it looks at first. They don't have the BEST deals I would say.

I did pick up a cashmere Valentino wrap for less than 50 dollars and a small Ferragamo silk scarf for 20 dollars, so if you find the right things, it's worth it all.

i don't think you're worth a second glance.
12-09-2006
V.I.P.

i think century 21 is worth going to. they have a lot of buried treasures there. the shoe department in an adjacent bldg. always has a lot of marc jacobs shoes.

do NOT take the bus to woodbury commons from port authority. its 40$! totally defeats the purpose of outlet shopping...

there is a train that goes there from penn station. you have to change once. there is also a shuttle ($1.60) that goes from the train to the outlet.

the only way id take the bus would be if its freezing cold out. the shuttle only runs a few times a day.

14-09-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy92
i think century 21 is worth going to. they have a lot of buried treasures there. the shoe department in an adjacent bldg. always has a lot of marc jacobs shoes.

do NOT take the bus to woodbury commons from port authority. its 40$! totally defeats the purpose of outlet shopping...

there is a train that goes there from penn station. you have to change once. there is also a shuttle ($1.60) that goes from the train to the outlet.

the only way id take the bus would be if its freezing cold out. the shuttle only runs a few times a day.
:-PThats gr8.. makes me think of a shopping tour in the State:-)

26-01-2011
tFS STAFF

Front page on tFS today: The 5 Best Upscale Outlet Malls in the US

01-05-2014
front row

Ralph Lauren - online vs discount outlet
Is anyone able to tell me if it is worth heading to the discount outlets while in the US? Or am I better off ordering online, especially if there is a discount coupon on at the time?

Or is it always cheaper in stores?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
discount, lauren, online, outlet, ralph, shopping