How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-01-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud9
Here, I scanned their namecard
They have prada, miu miu, and helmut lang

also, check out the Joyce Warehouse, its only 5 minutes away from SPACE

JOYCE Warehouse
21/F Horizon Plaza, 2 Lee Wing St. Ap Lei Chau, HK
2814-8313
I'm going on the 31st of this month, now! Thanks for the info.

17-01-2005
paint it black

Are there any more near Paris?

17-01-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fade to Black
After reading these comments I'm glad I didn't go to Woodbury Commons...the hotel concierge was telling us about how it was the best outlet in the United States, we took a friend's advice and checked out the Jil Sander outlet in Seacaucus instead. No luck there either.
Thats a 75% off on everything outlet. An absolute no brainer for those who love Jil.

I reccomend those in the area who wera Jil call and ask when shippments come in and make the (rather unpleasant) trip.

19-01-2005
front row

i agree w/ all the other new yorkers that woodbury is crap-- i live in the burbs so i drive there once every couple of weeks, and my finds are very few and far between. the only good stuff is the occasional prada shoe sale (which is never even as good as the prices listed for Space in HK) and finding something at NM last call that you would have paid full price for anyway but missed. i would say i find something about once a year at MaxMara. i don't know why they don't price to move-- i've seen the same bags and boots on the shelves for literally two years several times now.

recently i went to jersey gardens, which hardly qualifies as an outlet mall, the only high-end opportunities they had were an off 5th, last call, and filenes basement. the last call had a good shoe selection, better than at woodbury. everything else at saks and NM was negligible. the filenes was mostly trash but the good stuff they did have was cheap, i got a vivienne westwood sexy black button-down for $20, and saw a missoni dress for $40 (in a size 14, i didn't even think it would be worth selling on eBay.) tj maxx was downstairs from filenes, but those two are completely across the mall from saks and NM, and even wearing my relatively comfy chunky prada heels i couldn't bear to walk down there.

19-01-2005
flaunt the imperfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxinthesnow
Thats a 75% off on everything outlet. An absolute no brainer for those who love Jil.

I reccomend those in the area who wera Jil call and ask when shippments come in and make the (rather unpleasant) trip.
thanks for the tip fox...

19-01-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanne
Has anyone shopped at : il discount dell'alta moda ?

it's located in Rome..and have 50% on labels like Versace, Donna Karan, Armani, Krizia, and Ferré ??

Is it crap or worth visiting ?
Sounds like crap, that's for sure. These brands make so much garbage, what are the chances of anything good getting to the outlets?

19-01-2005
Storm & Sommer

Quote:
Originally Posted by faust
Sounds like crap, that's for sure. These brands make so much garbage, what are the chances of anything good getting to the outlets?
I get your point Faust..but I was hoping that there might be other labels there as well.. I don't know how old the information I found about the outlet is..and a outlet in the heart of Rome sounded almost too good not to inquire about

pinterest : hanneonpin
19-01-2005
windowshopping

i think any outlet would be good, hence it being cheaper, but you just have to be there at the right time to get the good deals before they're gone, which usually is the case.
I just went this weekend to San Marcos Outlet (i live in TX) and I got a really cute shirt from Armani Exchange.

19-01-2005
backstage pass

there was this little shoe shop in Kingston, UK that had an ICREADIBLE liquidation sale every year.
I bought a pair of Gucci sandals for $15! and a pair of pointy Gina stilettos for the same price. Let's just say I filled my entire shoe colset at that store

But it closed down

23-01-2005
scenester

Quote:
Has anyone shopped at : il discount dell'alta moda ?

it's located in Rome..and have 50% on labels like Versace, Donna Karan, Armani, Krizia, and Ferré ??

Is it crap or worth visiting ?
Yes, I've been. It's actually called a "stockhaus", because it's a liquidation source for many different brands...not an outlet store for just one designer. It's really hit or miss, and depends what you're into. The last time I went there they had losts of men's silk shirts by Versace, some interesting dresses by Ferre, and good handbags by Trussardi.

23-01-2005
front row

In seattle: at betty blue's i bought a lot of past season clothing for 50%+.. like dolce and gabbana, valentino..

24-05-2005
front row

The best outlet in the US is most likely Sawgrass Mills in South Florida...west of Ft. Lauderdale...I just bought a pair of black Miu Miu's stilletos I had contemplated at Neimans during the last call sale in August and they were down to $110 from $780....But as with any outlet mall..you really need to go often and know your stuff....

24-05-2005
front row

Thank you cloud nine for your hong kong outlet info...I have been going to HK for ten years now...used to go there on the weekends when I worked in Japan and have not yet been to Space....or the Joyce Warehouse...will be checking it out when I am there in July...Yipeee!!!!!

24-05-2005
fashion elite

Quote:
I liked this hidden outlet in Toscany:

SPACE
Località Levanella S.S 69
52025 Montevarchi (AR)
Phone : +39.055.91901

(S.S. 69 is the road it's next to..its situated in tinny industrial area..at the end of a road of the S.S 69..it can be tricky to find since they don't flaunt the locality.)

They stocked Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, D&G, Helmut Lang and Jill Sander
Mens and Womens wear, Shoes, Bags and Accessories

I bought
a prada cashmere sweater
a prada cashmere/silk cardigan
a prada belt
a prada wool sweater for my husband

I recall the price of the cashmere sweater being 300 Euros reduced to 60 Euros..so generally the prices where pretty good imo.
Yes there is a Space too here in California with those same brands... Camarillo Outlets, on the way to Palm Springs...

Last edited by Plastic'sWife; 24-05-2005 at 04:19 PM.
24-05-2005
fashion elite

I love outlets!
I absolutely love them!
Its so exctiting finding stuff that normally would be way outta the budget. I have made some of my BEST purchases at outlets.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
discount, lauren, online, outlet, ralph, shopping