How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-07-2008
front row

shoes

apc.fr

24-07-2008
front row

Those knee high boots look interesting, but APC has been falling flat for me lately.

Thanks for posting pics mermaidsandcats!!!!

24-07-2008
Aby
V.I.P.

Thanks for posting mermaidsandcats.

I saw the knee high boots and the zip-up flat boots when I was at the Bon Marché with Luckyme.

Both look great, very classic but just what I'm looking for.

24-07-2008
backstage pass

I'm really excited about those laced ankle boots! I've been looking for something like that for so long, I can almost ignore that price. I hope they don't disappoint in person. I also like those burgundy stockings. thanks for posting mermaidsandcats

25-07-2008
V.I.P.

Only three bags... how disappointing. I guess Ill have to wait until next season. I really wanted one of those bags with the rope strap with wooden beads but by the time I found out who they were by they were all sold out. I even ordered one online & then got a message saying they were sold out. I emailed & was told that there was one left at the CA store so I called & they said they mailed them out to get rid of them. SOOOOOOOO I just missed them all the way around... SO disappointing & frustrating & I guess the surplus wont have them if they get any until next year.

If anyone has one of those bags that theyd like to get rid of lol PM me.

25-07-2008
V.I.P.

their candles smell Great!

25-07-2008
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany7 View Post
Only three bags... how disappointing. I guess Ill have to wait until next season. I really wanted one of those bags with the rope strap with wooden beads but by the time I found out who they were by they were all sold out. I even ordered one online & then got a message saying they were sold out. I emailed & was told that there was one left at the CA store so I called & they said they mailed them out to get rid of them. SOOOOOOOO I just missed them all the way around... SO disappointing & frustrating & I guess the surplus wont have them if they get any until next year.

If anyone has one of those bags that theyd like to get rid of lol PM me.

I would check ebay.fr from time to time!

25-07-2008
I am half-sick of shadows

Some more pieces from Totokaelo...

http://totokaelo.com

26-07-2008
front row

Did the A.P.C. website stop working for anyone else? I was going to buy some jeans but now the link to the North American shop isn't working...

27-07-2008
fashion insider

None of the links work for me, but i still managed to get in the site because the "homepage"was already in my computer, but it's the european link, so no good for you i guess.

27-07-2008
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lite_Brite View Post
Did the A.P.C. website stop working for anyone else? I was going to buy some jeans but now the link to the North American shop isn't working...

it looks like the website will only work for me when I access it through the email a.p.c. sent to me-- i don't know if this is true, but this seems to be the case...

tourist-
i love those boots too, but they sold out rather quickly, did you get a pair? or are you waiting to see them in person? i might have to set up a savings plan for them.

i like this, and it feels that a.p.c. might be back on track. Although, what is it with a.p.c. and strange looking models? anyone remember zombie legs from spring? *

*i'm sure she's probably a famous model that I have no clue about.

27-07-2008
scenester

Wow, I can't believe those boots are gone already. That's that decision made for me then!

I'm a bit obsessed with APC myself. I bought quite a few items from them last season and they phoned me inviting me to their private sale. I'm going to cut back this season but I imagine I will buy a few tops and and one of the scarves.

27-07-2008
V.I.P.

I the black lace up shoes!

27-07-2008
front row

Okay using the email link worked. Thanks!

27-07-2008
V.I.P.

I just bought my first ever A.P.C. pieces the other day (I've never been able to afford them but I found a fantastic sale!). My question is, does the quality last? I mean, are these clothes I could wear daily or only once in a while to maintain the quality?

I absolutely adore every season, they can't go wrong IMO

Last edited by Fabulyss; 27-07-2008 at 07:36 PM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »