How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

11-06-2008
front row

I have the Laurel Canyon in Lagoon and they are gorgeous

www.revolveclothing.com

11-06-2008
front row

I love Paige, most of my jeans are by Paige (JBrand and Diesel also work well for me). I can't wait until the "Paige Black Label" comes out, they're making skinny leather jeans!!! And Paige doesn't seem to be as bad with the vanity sizing as other brands, which I like. I own mostly "Blue Heights" but I have jeans in almost all of the cuts they offer except for the wide leg ones.

11-06-2008
girl who fell to earth

i love paige denim

i have one pair that i wear very often and another pair that are those denim shorts that are cut off at the knee..
definitely a summer staple for me..

i think the sizing is pretty consistent (though like all brands it depends on the cut you are trying)..
though the waist can tend to be a bit big on me (i actually had the "shorts" taken in at the waist and the overall fit is perfect now)...
but i have muscular legs so that could be part of it..

i like the little cards that are tucked into the pockets with a positive message about loving your body from paige.. a very sweet touch and definitely a bit of a pick-me-up i think

12-06-2008
backstage pass

there is a bunch of new styles coming SOOn!!!!

12-06-2008
fashion insider

love her because she makes PLUS SIZES!

backstage pass

It really depends on the fit. With Paige, sometimes I have to go up one size from my 7s and other times, I wear the same size as my 7s.

12-06-2008
backstage pass

ive had a few pairs of paige jeans for a couple of years and at first i loved them bc they were stretchy and low rise unlike the really high rise seven jeans at the time. but now ive started wearing sevens more and other brands that are a little higher waisted (not high waisted, but just not extremely low) so im uncomfortable wearing paige jeans anymore. and they do run small. i think the cut that i wear is laurel canyon? im not sure though ill check later. and im pretty short 5'2 so the jeans are always extremely long on me. i should try the skinny jeans. but overall i recommend the brand to others it just doesnt work for me anymore. haha sorry if im rambling!

13-06-2008
.my prison is your brain.

Do the Blue Heights skinny jeans run small? I've heard this is the case. I really want to order a pair online, but I'm not sure what size to order. Any info would be helpful.

13-06-2008
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ryb3ar View Post
ive had a few pairs of paige jeans for a couple of years and at first i loved them bc they were stretchy and low rise unlike the really high rise seven jeans at the time. but now ive started wearing sevens more and other brands that are a little higher waisted (not high waisted, but just not extremely low) so im uncomfortable wearing paige jeans anymore. and they do run small. i think the cut that i wear is laurel canyon? im not sure though ill check later. and im pretty short 5'2 so the jeans are always extremely long on me. i should try the skinny jeans. but overall i recommend the brand to others it just doesnt work for me anymore. haha sorry if im rambling!
Paige has a petite line. At 5'2", you shouldn't have much of a problem wearing that line when you are wearing a heel.

13-06-2008
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by writergal28 View Post
Paige has a petite line. At 5'2", you shouldn't have much of a problem wearing that line when you are wearing a heel.
really? i would say they run more than 6 inches longer! i guess my legs are really short i think ill go check them now lol hopefully i didnt buy 24 long or something

20-06-2008
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ryb3ar View Post
really? i would say they run more than 6 inches longer! i guess my legs are really short i think ill go check them now lol hopefully i didnt buy 24 long or something
Paige's petite jeans have a 31" inseam. If your inseam is shorter than 31", it should still fit fine if you wear a heel. I think Paige expects you to wear heels because petite pants should have an inseam of 29" or 30".

20-06-2008
backstage pass

yes blue heights do run small. For me I am a size 27 in Paige but for Blue Heights I am a size 26! good luck

26-06-2008
backstage pass

New pictures from yesterday and today of Nicole Richie wearing Paige Denim jeans... So cute!!!
Pics from Myspace Paige Denim
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nicolerichieharlow62482qb4.jpg (68.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg nicolerichieharlow62486in3.jpg (67.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg nicolerichielookstobefeqg4.jpg (301.4 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by tangerine; 01-07-2008 at 12:14 AM.
26-06-2008
backstage pass

Skyline Drive Jeans are so cute also! especially in Lagoon color thats WA137

26-06-2008
backstage pass

You all should check out Paige Denim's myspace page. They have a whole photo album of Celebs wearing the jeans and its so cool to see it!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
denim, paige, premium