How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-04-2005
Stitch:the Hand

On Showstudio,their bio says they've known each other since 18 whilst living and studying on the Isle of Man. I know of it,but is it really as serene as I might've suggested? Seems like it is despite the popular nature.

Yeah,I really meant fish skeleton. But when I look at again,it also makes one think of algae too. Especially with the text.

I hope so,Helena. I'm going to Paris in October and hopefully I can schmooze myself into an assistant stylist's job for the time being. For lack of a better paraphrase. I am getting a bit desperate at this junction....especially since I'm from so far away...it's not easy. After that,I will most likely be in Antwerpen.

24-04-2005

Okay...I read the entire bio on Showstudio. It says that the shop has actually been open since '96! Apparently,they were also using it as a atelier as well. My word..they've been around for quite a while it appears. Are you sure they're not actually Belgian? That sounds like the modest way Belgian develop their collections.

Last edited by Scott; 24-04-2005 at 01:15 AM.
21-05-2005

Has anybody got to London yet? I'm really interested to hear opinions

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
preen