How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-05-2010
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipauster View Post
^ that is true, i rem loosing lots of weight and then to decide the proper size for my denim i decided to buy three sizes and styles from primark... wore my BRAND NEW nike suede trainers and they were grey! not for long though.,... it rained and they turned blue *SIGH*

i have never bought their denim again...
Most indigo jeans will do that anyway. I work in Levi's where the quality is obviously miles better than Primark, but we still advise customers not to wear their jeans with new white shoes until theyve been washed a few times. My hands turn blue just after working in there for a couple of hours, so it's not just Primark.

Anyway, I buy my tights there all the time! and I've gotten some cute cheap dresses and accessories there over the years... countless pairs of flats and belts! but I am picky and careful, when I was at college I often made the mistake of impulse buying there and bought a load of cheap looking crap half the time. Sometimes it is better to wait a couple of weeks and spend the money somewhere else...

20-05-2010
rising star

I love Primark! It used to be my favourite place when I lived in London and when I had to move home, I bought a box full of their ballet flats back home. I try to make a trip to London every year just to stock up on Primark shoes and clothes. So far, my shoes and clothes are fine, I have some which I have been wearing for more than 2 years and they are still great, just look a bit worn out. I have no problem with thier jeans, they fit me like a dream so I got one in indigo and black. It still fits lovely after so many washes.

20-05-2010
V.I.P.

I got a lovely navy playsuit with white polka dots and a frilly collar. and a really nice floral skirt which was only €5 love their socks too, got nice navy over the knees

25-05-2010
windowshopping

Primark or AKA Primarni is a great place to shop for certain things, granted they don't always have the best quality of fabric but they don't cheat their customers by over charging them so I don't understand why people have an issue with the whole ethical side of things.

I used to think that Primark was awful to buy from because of the ethical issues behind them but I went to India recently with my family and because my uncle has a few friends there I was able to see the whole child labour thing infront of me. Yes the environment is awful, they are made to work long hours; but that made me appreciate places such as Primark more.

Why? Because if it wasn't for cheap shops like Primark, those poor people would literally have nothing, atleast what they are receiving now isn't great but it helps them live.

25-05-2010
windowshopping

i forgot to mention that i love their Ł2 vests

09-06-2010
scenester

Primark lover checking in!

rising star

I wish they would start doing something other than florals

rising star

Primark AW 10 Collection can be seen here

http://www.instyle.co.uk/fashion/edi...rimark-aw-2010

Pretty dissapointed as I usually like their AW collections more, as V1ki just said it's florals florals and more florals in summer but I don't like anything apart from this coat

pic instyle.co.uk

scenester

Well I came in here just about to post the same link! I love the navy blue cape, the red military jacket and a few other bits....

rising star

I like the coat and some of the boots but nothing really stands out for me.

V.I.P.

Some of the looks are identical to the ones in the Rag & Bone FW10/11 runway show, which was my favorite collection from this season I think the AW collection looks pretty nice. I still can't get over how cheap Primark is. It's crazy. We don't have any stores here that sell such trendy clothes for that good of a price. It makes so much more sense to sell trendy items so cheap, because I know the moment I buy something that I won't be wearing it for longer than half a season, hehe.

27-07-2010
windowshopping

Thanks for the link Jenny R. I love the cream ***** bow blouse, the black dress and the last ring

10-08-2010
scenester

One of my recent Primark finds - a modelling pic for you guys. Dress was only Ł11!

Shoulder detail

scenester

Pic credit for the two pics above are mine.

windowshopping

i like it very much
I like Primark very much. Sometimes you've got to spend a lot of time looking for something special, but it's worth it because the things there are pretty and cheap.

What i like most is the accessory section. Everytime I go to Primark I buy some accessories.

The 1st shop here in Barcelona opened last year, now there's a second one near my house. It's amazing!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
<3, lovers, primark