Richmond jeans - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
16-03-2006
rising star

Richmond jeans
Hello,

I want to buy a Richmond jeans soon but i have to buy it online so iam not able to try it on first. So it would be very kind if you (owner of a richmond jeans ) could tell me some details:

fits the jeans well? is the jeans good? Made good or only crap? How does it wear? Does it feel good? Any other informations?

And: Do you think the Jeans is fit SMALL (i.e you need 31 if you normally need 30) or WIDE (you need 29 if you normally need 30).

And to the others:

Do you think a jeans from richmond in very slim fit with written RICH across your *** is stylish or just stupid? i think i would like it for summer, sometimes its "posertime", this means wearing really posing clothes and run around the "city" with some friends/girls/etc.

What do you think?

Thanks alot,
Tom

windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom86
fits the jeans well? is the jeans good? Made good or only crap? How does it wear? Does it feel good? Any other informations?

And: Do you think the Jeans is fit SMALL (i.e you need 31 if you normally need 30) or WIDE (you need 29 if you normally need 30).

And to the others:

Do you think a jeans from richmond in very slim fit with written RICH across your *** is stylish or just stupid? i think i would like it for summer, sometimes its "posertime", this means wearing really posing clothes and run around the "city" with some friends/girls/etc.
tom:

i LOVE richmond. he's one of my favorite designers! let me try to help you out.

i had two pairs of richmonds, and both were more of a classic italian fit. if you are going for something of his current line, chances are it will be cut a little slimmer. i have a different body type, and the classic fit compliments my silouhette better than a slim fit (in my opinion). the jeans are high quality. i couldn't tell you how much they weigh, but my pairs have held up extremely well. for me they run true to size, but some friends have had to size down.

about the logo jeans - i love them. i don't care if they're gaudy or whatever. i've wanted to grab a pair for quite a while! specifically, the black/black ones. i think it is purely a style thing - if you have a bit of a flashy style, like true religion big logo everywhere type, you can definitely rock them. if you're more of a conservative dresser than they're probably not going to look great (and i think they'll look a little feminine).

hope that helps!

16-03-2006
scenester

never heard of these...any pics?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
jeans, richmond